Sleeper Simulant RFC (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, November 30, 2015, 22:11 (3059 days ago)

So, I understand to get the Sleeper Simulant one must turn in 4 DVALIK fusion rifles to the gunsmith, these are random drops from various planets. Then on the 7th of the month there will be a new mission (The First Firewall) which, when completed, will begin the quest.

Am I missing any pertinent info?
Do I have to be a certain rank w/ the gunsmith?
Do the DVALIC drops happen once from each planet (one from Earth, Venus, Mars, & Moon each?)
I can't find a way to tell how many DVALIC's I've found, is there a way I can divine this info? Do they grant gunsmith rep when turned in? I haven't done much gunsmith testing (like, only a couple weapons on week 1) so I'm still rank 1 at 924 exp.

I would like to get this gun this month and recognize time is getting short for me as I only play a couple nights a week...

Sleeper Simulant RFC

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, November 30, 2015, 22:53 (3059 days ago) @ dogcow

I think they grant like 500 experience each. Otherwise there is no way to know if you've found them all or not.

Sleeper Simulant RFC

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 15:08 (3058 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I think they grant like 500 experience each. Otherwise there is no way to know if you've found them all or not.

Hmm, maybe 250 exp each? I'm quite sure I've found at least two, but have less than 1000 gunsmith experience. Thanks.

Sleeper Simulant RFC

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 15:15 (3058 days ago) @ dogcow

Hmm, maybe 250 exp each? I'm quite sure I've found at least two, but have less than 1000 gunsmith experience. Thanks.

Could be, it's been a while since I collected mine.

Sleeper Simulant RFC

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 15:24 (3058 days ago) @ dogcow

You get 200 gunsmith exp for each turn-in. I thought I read you had to be rank 4 or 5, but not sure if that is true.

This page has some information, but also contains spoilers for the later steps in the quest, so click it if you want.

Sleeper Simulant RFC

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 16:48 (3058 days ago) @ marmot 1333

You get 200 gunsmith exp for each turn-in. I thought I read you had to be rank 4 or 5, but not sure if that is true.

This page has some information, but also contains spoilers for the later steps in the quest, so click it if you want.

Thanks, the reason I ask is I've found conflicting info on if you need to be at a certain gunsmith rank or not. My guess is no, but I'm not sure. :)

Gunsmith Rank is Irrelevant

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 17:29 (3058 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

Sleeper Simulant RFC

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 18:51 (3058 days ago) @ dogcow

i can't really help you, but I got two of my DVALIC drops while farming Draksis before they put a cooldown on 3oC. I'm guessing all the yellow-bar vandal kills helped with the RNG?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread