DBO Fireteam Builder

[PS4] Competitive Crucible Cash Out (Crucible)
Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM
Title:[PS4] Competitive Crucible Cash Out
Event:Crucible
Platform:PlayStation 4
When:Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM (America/Los_Angeles)
Creator:Pyromancy
Description:

I'm gauging interest in some Competitive Crucible before Oct 1 Shadowkeep release and Season Reset

I've been soloing almost entirely (and I'm really not very good to begin with). I'm currently at about 1800 Glory and would like to ensure that I am able to Cash Out before the Season ends. The goal is 2100 Glory I believe. I have Recluse, Luna's Howl, and Revoker all on the brink. If I try really hard, possibly I could add Mountaintop to the list depending on how the quest changes.

I don't have any particular dates or times in mind, but am open to most suggestions that work with other folks schedules. (Central Timezone. Evenings are best for me)
CrossSavers are more than welcome to help out

RSVPs: (5) Sort by: Type | Date
twodorksinlove “can play titan or warlock...around most evenings as well. PSN message me if I'm not logged in” (RSVP'd by 2dorksinlove)
cheapLEY Hunter “Now that we have cross save, I can help. I can be available most evenings after 7 central.” (RSVP'd by cheapLEY)
Pyro Warlock “Please suggest some times and we can try and make something work” (Tentative) (RSVP'd by Pyromancy)
Destroyo “Available most evenings” (Tentative) (RSVP'd by DestroyoBoy)
kupkake191 Warlock “I will help :)” (Tentative) (RSVP'd by kupkake191)