DBO Fireteam Builder

Goin' Mad in Mayhem (Crucible)
Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 5:30 PM (Event is passed)
Title:Goin' Mad in Mayhem
Event:Crucible
Platform:Xbox
When:Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 5:30 PM (America/Los_Angeles)
Creator:INSANEdrive
Description:

If my calculations are correct, this will be the last Mayhem of the season. That means it will be the last time before Stasis comes in and mixes things up. Let's go HAM. It's not about winning, it's about having fun blowing up everything in a matter of ways with your light.

That's right folks... I want to turn Mayhem into a Clan Arcade night. I have no idea how successful this will be, but I've wanted to give it a shot for a while, so here it is. This event will probably only work if we can get at least 4 folks to sign up.

What would it look like if we came in all using the same element? I admit... I've always wanted to see what it would be like if there was nothing but arcstriders on our team. Or we make a game... call out the guy we go after, first name rules. I've always wanted to see what a team of ANARCHY or HEIR APPARENT would look like.

Or if we want to submit to the darkness... All Void Bow Hunters. In Mayhem. *chills* Nah. That might be too evil.

RSVPs: (3) Sort by: Type | Date
INSANEdrive “Sorry Folks, something came up. Might not even be on. Don't know. Sry.” (Tentative) (RSVP'd by INSANEdrive)
CougRon. Titan “Lol, sounds fun. I’ve been unreliable all week but I want to play.” (Tentative) (RSVP'd by CougRon)
Blazerunner1084 “Eh why not?” (Tentative) (RSVP'd by MeteorStriker)