DBO Fireteam Builder

Duality / Weekly Pinnacle Dungeon Sherpa (Other…)
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 5:00 PM (Event is passed)
Title:Duality / Weekly Pinnacle Dungeon Sherpa
Event:Other…
Platform:Xbox
When:Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 5:00 PM (America/Los_Angeles)
Creator:Korny
Description:

I've recently been taking a swing at Solo Dungeon runs, and have found it to be quite fun with a Rushdown build that I've been perfecting, and having just solved the final Solo Dungeon Strat for GoA, I now want to pass the savings on to you!

This event is for folks who don't think they'd be able to do any of the game's available Dungeons due to normal scheduling, experience, level, or gear. Whether you need a Catalyst, exotic, weekly Pinnacle Drop, or you're going for a certain Challenge, If we can get you into the activity, I can do the heavy lifting*; we don't even need a third! I want to keep doing this until Bungie shuts down the fun in likely-bugged perk combos this season.

Just let me know when you'd be available and what Dungeon you wanna do (must pass Vibe Check).

*Just please-please, please don't make me go into Shattered Throne unless absolutely necessary. If you're missing Wishender, I'll do it, but otherwise, please no. :(

RSVPs: (5) Sort by: Type | Date
Korny (RSVP'd by Korny)
INSANEdrive “Would be nice if I did this once this week. (Also... awww Coug :( )” (RSVP'd by INSANEdrive)
bluerunner “bluerunner ” (RSVP'd by bluerunner)
F000CH “I’ll help if someone takes you up on the offer. ” (Tentative) (RSVP'd by cheapLEY)
CougRon Titan “Can’t guarantee I’ll be on. Seems unlikely ” (Tentative) (RSVP'd by CougRon)