TTL Tuesday -- Keepin' It Classy

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 08:19 (3936 days ago)

The Gunslingers sound off on their first choice of Guardian class in today's TTL blog post: http://tiedtheleader.com/2013/06/18/keepin-it-classy

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 10:53 (3936 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

TTL Tuesday. Awwwwwwwwww...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 11:20 (3936 days ago) @ DeeJ

Unless I'm coming up close to the text, I can't help but read it as Til Tuesday.

Call me old.

You're old... ;-)

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 11:31 (3936 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

DeeJ : A man of sublime fashion sense

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 12:03 (3936 days ago) @ DeeJ

Relevance Quote :

Warlock. This is based on fashion alone.

You a sucker for Trench Coats DeeJ? You seem to me more of an ascot kind of guy. :P

I should say that I grow increasingly concerned that when I enter the battlefield there won't enough customization for how I look. Looks can kill after all - and I intend to. #OhSnap

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 12:08 (3936 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Relevance Quote :

You a sucker for Trench Coats DeeJ? You seem to me more of an ascot kind of guy. :P

I should say that I grow increasingly concerned that when I enter the battlefield there won't enough customization for how I look. Looks can kill after all - and I intend to. #OhSnap

Don't make the mistake of trying to pigeonhole DeeJ. He is a man of many fashions. :)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 12:55 (3936 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

Relevance Quote :

Don't make the mistake of trying to pigeonhole DeeJ. He is a man of many fashions. :)

(This is to be read in an awesome accent.)

Pigeonhole! The sheer nerve. I dare not corner him towards class, hance he has much of his own. I was simply exclaiming of his choice of which I too find quite ravishing, though I fear that if everyone is to be super than no one shall be. Make no mistake - I know DeeJ is in a most lustrous and endearing class of his own. :D

. . .

.>_>

.<_<

. . . with an ascot. :P (Nothing personal DeeJ, just having fun at your expense. I regret nothing. :))

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread