Yet another Destiny article!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 16:54 (3963 days ago)
edited by Xenos, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 17:03

Wired UK has an article where they talked to Bungie about Destiny. No new tidbits, more about Bungie's mindset going into the game. My favorite quote from the article:

"The game of Destiny isn't just an experience -- it's a community of players who experience the game world as it evolves," Butcher says, "and so everything about the Bungie community has shaped our thoughts and feelings."

Here is the article

Destiny? Never heard of it.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 17:02 (3963 days ago) @ Xenos

Wired UK has an article where they talked to Bungie about Destiny. No new tidbits, more about Bungie's mindset going into the game. My favorite quote from the article:

"The game of Destiny isn't just an experience -- it's a community of players who experience the game world as it evolves," Butcher says, "and so everything about the Bungie community has shaped our thoughts and feelings."

I can't be the only one who's conditioned their brain to read any quote from Chris Butcher in his accent.

link

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 17:02 (3963 days ago) @ Xenos

Fixed

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 17:03 (3963 days ago) @ Kermit

Adding articles from my phone is hard.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread