Customizable Ghosts

by MoreConsole, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 23:58 (3958 days ago)

Hello. I'm a long time DBO reader, first time poster. I thought you guys might find this video I made about customizable Ghosts interesting. Cheers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIBb1kKcno

Customizable Ghosts

by electricpirate @, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 09:05 (3958 days ago) @ MoreConsole

I hope we get something along the lines of MAGs in PSO. I want a sega Master System floating over my shoulder.

Customizable Ghosts

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 09:10 (3958 days ago) @ electricpirate

I hope we get something along the lines of MAGs in PSO. I want a sega Master System floating over my shoulder.

I am hoping they have a bunch of different famous actors' voices you can choose from, haha.

Customizable Ghosts

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 09:14 (3958 days ago) @ Xenos

I am hoping they have a bunch of different famous actors' voices you can choose from, haha.

Some Nathan Fillion running through my headset for the next 10 years would make me one happy gamer.

Customizable Ghosts

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 09:25 (3958 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Some Nathan Fillion running through my headset for the next 10 years would make me one happy gamer.

I think I'd pick Alan Tudyk, or better yet, can they get Summer Glau to record for Destiny?

(I may like Firefly, it's too hard to tell)

Customizable Ghosts

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 10:33 (3958 days ago) @ Xenos

I think I'd pick Alan Tudyk, or better yet, can they get Summer Glau to record for Destiny?

(I may like Firefly, it's too hard to tell)

Not to sound narcissistic (since in fact I am much the opposite), but I think it would be kind cool if I could get my voice as a “Ghost. I can’t go a month or so without someone reacting to or making an effort to comment on my voice and the apparent unique nature of my accent that I can’t even hear. :/

It would be nice to put this sucker to some use if possible.

In fact – running with that Idea, it would be kind of cool of Bungie to make some of its fans part of its lore period. Since Wu got to have such an honor in Reach – I say it’s time to have my ears brushed with the dulcet tones of the Grimbrothers. All at once.

Robotoronic.

Since the scenarios mentioned are extremely highly unlikely, If I had a choice of voice it would have to be Richard Epcar, John DiMaggio, or Maurice Lamarche. If female- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn.

Stephen Hawking or GTFO

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 12:14 (3958 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

That's not meant as disrepectful, I just like the idea of him surviving into the far future by being uploaded to an A.I. companion. He keeps the computer voice out of good humor, cause he's ballin' like dat.

Dancing is cool, but where's the button for 'Stand around at the tower all day and talk science?'

Stephen Hawking or GTFO

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 12:41 (3958 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

That's not meant as disrepectful, I just like the idea of him surviving into the far future by being uploaded to an A.I. companion. He keeps the computer voice out of good humor, cause he's ballin' like dat.

Dancing is cool, but where's the button for 'Stand around at the tower all day and talk science?'

He keeps the particular computer voice because its both his trademark "sound" (called speech+ if I recall correctly), and it the only way he can speak. I would have mixed feelings if such a synthesized voice was an option - I would hope that in such a future that our flying computerized companion could be a little more advanced sounding an 80's speech synthesis device.

That last line is a little insensitive though.

Stephen Hawking or GTFO

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 16:31 (3958 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

'Stand around at the tower all day and talk science?'

lol ok

That would be so SHINY!

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 10:41 (3958 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

YAY SHINY! :D

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 10:47 (3958 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

Do you want to die?

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 11:45 (3958 days ago) @ Xenos

As much as I love Summer Glau, I hate to say that any project she has a serious role in tends to have a short life expectancy.

I'll stick with the Boy King Bitch Slapper, Tyrion Lannister. :)

Do you want to die?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 11:57 (3958 days ago) @ Grizzlei

As much as I love Summer Glau, I hate to say that any project she has a serious role in tends to have a short life expectancy.

Ha! True sadly. Maybe Bungie could break that streak for her? Yeah... probably better to be safe.

Ain't no ruttin' way!

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 17:15 (3958 days ago) @ Xenos

We can be talking about cast members voices and neglect Adam Baldwin! That'd make the gorram game right there!

Ain't no ruttin' way!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 17:16 (3958 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

We can be talking about cast members voices and neglect Adam Baldwin! That'd make the gorram game right there!

I love Adam Baldwin and would love to see him in Destiny, but he'd be too grump a ghost for me :)

Ain't no ruttin' way!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 17:23 (3957 days ago) @ Xenos

I love Adam Baldwin and would love to see him in Destiny, but he'd be too grump a ghost for me :)

The Hero of Canton, Jayne "Animal Mother" Cobb, is obviously a Titan, peoples!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread