Bungie streams now available on YouTube for Dogcow. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 12:15 (2961 days ago)

The Sounds of Destiny stream includes the new ViDoc, and a Voice Acting discussion with Story Lead CJ Cowan and Audio Director C Paul Johnson, with special guests Morla Gorrondona (Eris Morn) and Kirsten Potter (Mara Sov). Lots of neat stuff (including some light spoilers!)

And the Bungie bounty with the clan Resolute (kids that run around with MIDAs, Last Words, and 1kYS), for those that enjoy watching people stare at a screen mouth agape while they play. ..

Oh, good. Now I will watch them. TY

by Funkmon @, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 12:21 (2961 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Yay! Thanks!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, March 17, 2016, 12:40 (2961 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

I'm more confident than ever.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 12:53 (2961 days ago) @ Korny

Mara Sov lives!

somehow

I'm more confident than ever.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 14:12 (2961 days ago) @ Kermit

Never really doubted that TBH.

me either

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 14:13 (2961 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

Too hot to die, imo.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 14:19 (2961 days ago) @ Kermit

Blue women never die in Bungie games.

There's that.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 14:20 (2961 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Too hot to die, imo.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 20:00 (2961 days ago) @ Funkmon

[image]

Didn't the Grimoire strongly hint that the queen was alive? Eris doesn't act like she's dead, either.

Body paint.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 20:07 (2961 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Body paint...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 20:26 (2961 days ago) @ Funkmon

... I'm ok with it.

[image]

+1

by breitzen @, Kansas, Thursday, March 17, 2016, 20:27 (2961 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Too hot to die, imo.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, March 18, 2016, 14:34 (2960 days ago) @ Korny

[image]

Didn't the Grimoire strongly hint that the queen was alive? Eris doesn't act like she's dead, either.

The Telesto card had her being declared officially dead.

Too hot to die, imo.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, March 18, 2016, 14:43 (2960 days ago) @ Cody Miller

[image]

The Telesto card had her being declared officially dead.

If she was officially declared dead, doesn't that mean they have picked another leader? Like another queen?

You don't vote for queen!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, March 18, 2016, 15:24 (2960 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

You just go with whoever the strange woman lying in a pond distributes a sword to...

The Anglo Saxons actually had a council for monarchy picking

by Funkmon @, Friday, March 18, 2016, 18:00 (2960 days ago) @ Ragashingo

It often wasn't patrilineal.

The Britons, we're unsure. They probably went patrilineal. Each kingdom could have done its own thing, but many accounts put Arthur at Bath, which is in an area we're not sure who ruled. Possibly Dumnonia, but their kings are accounted for, and they appear to be patrilineal.

Where the Anglo-Saxons probably would have taken Arthur as king with signs like that, the Celts maybe wouldn't have. That said, his first appearances are as a leader of battles, not King. And he probably didn't exist.

Technically not true

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, March 18, 2016, 15:30 (2960 days ago) @ Cody Miller

it is my duty to officially recommend declaration of death of the following: [...] Awoken Queen Mara Sov

;p

Not to mention that Grimoire card with her brother as protagonist (Aftermath, I think), which heavily suggests she is still around, even if in some form other than what we saw.

The Queen is in her throne world. IMHO.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, March 18, 2016, 15:31 (2960 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

I'd be okay with Techeun throne worlds

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, March 18, 2016, 16:19 (2960 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

Hopefully hers is prettier than the Hive ones...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, March 18, 2016, 18:32 (2960 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

Hopefully hers is prettier than the Hive ones...

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, March 18, 2016, 18:37 (2960 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Well of course! She threw some purple silk covering and old trinkets over the place :-)

It's amazing how far some purple silk goes! She could make any hive den look absolutely faaaaabulous!

Bungie streams now available on YouTube for Dogcow.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, March 20, 2016, 22:35 (2958 days ago) @ Korny

Watched the audio talk today. It was really good. Both the Eris and Mara voice actresses gave great comments and insights. The whole thing was just nicely done. I'd love to see similar done with things like graphics, mission design, Crucible, and Story.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread