Trials > Sleep (Fireteam Builder Events)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, March 22, 2016, 12:45 (2955 days ago)

I'm going to be staying at my parents house alone for the weekend. So I'm literally going to be doing nothing but reading and playing games. Figure this would be the best time to do trials. I can't exactly set up a FTB event for "all weekend" but maybe I just do it when I'm available, or just ask people when I'm online. If anyone is interested in playing an absurd amount of trials and possible get me to the lighthouse... This weekend it's going to happen!

If I'm online, hit me up

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, March 22, 2016, 13:31 (2955 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

If I'm online, hit me up

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, March 22, 2016, 13:40 (2955 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I'll also add that after playing with Squid and Zero, I really would love to play with more of you guys. I usually do trials with a combination of Earendil, Wildthing and Beorn. It's awesome playing with different people just to see more styles of play!

Am I *that* bad?!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, March 22, 2016, 16:46 (2955 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Am I *that* bad?!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, March 22, 2016, 16:47 (2955 days ago) @ Beorn

Yeah, your sniping is atrocious. You should work on that.

Trials > Sleep

by squidnh3, Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 13:31 (2954 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I just so happen to have Friday afternoon off work, if playing at the most difficult time to do Trials appeals to you.

Trials > Sleep

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 13:37 (2954 days ago) @ squidnh3

I just so happen to have Friday afternoon off work, if playing at the most difficult time to do Trials appeals to you.

I think it's going to be a stroke of pure luck when I actually go to the lighthouse. And because of that I don't think the time is going to change that.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread