April Update Preview Stream (Sandbox & Crucible Changes) (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 15:45 (2939 days ago)

Twitch Stream Here
(Start Time is 2pm EST/11am PST, but has usually started ~10 past the hour)

[image]

• Crucible Changes- Will there finally be incentive to capture A?

• Warlock Tweaks- I believe the Swift fans around here have a saying regarding Haters...

• Weapon rebalancing Will MIDA and 1KYS finally require any skill to use?

• The New Arsenal Gjallarhorn Y2? Thagomizers? 335 Khvostov? Banshee's Wail? One can dream!

All of these things answered, hopefully! I know we're all anxious to see them finally nerf Fusion Rifles and Hawkmoon.

April Update Preview Stream (Sandbox & Crucible Changes)

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:04 (2939 days ago) @ Korny

[*]Crucible Changes- Will there finally be incentive to capture A?

I hope not. I love not capturing A.

Special ammo comes during spawn now. Good.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:17 (2939 days ago) @ Korny

Less special ammo overall: not so good, imo.

EDIT:

Heavy only comes in once per game: not so good, imo.

Special ammo comes during spawn now. Good.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:30 (2939 days ago) @ Funkmon

Less special ammo overall: not so good, imo.

EDIT:

Heavy only comes in once per game: not so good, imo.

Heavy should be at least twice per game. Why? If the other team runs away and just murders you with HMGs, you should have another opportunity to come back and do the same. If you mess it up again, that's on you. This is going to make things worse, because now the heavy is such a huge advantage that you have no equivalent way to come back from.

Holding off on judging special ammo changes until they talk about fusion rifles.

Increased base stability. Seems to make them better.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:33 (2939 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Increased base stability. Seems to make them better.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:38 (2939 days ago) @ Funkmon

Range still is and always was the most important stat on fusion rifles. I have a few FWC ones that might kick ass after this update…

Not really. Stability tightens the bolts, which is my issue.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:50 (2939 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Range actually tightens spread on FRs.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:02 (2939 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Stability is the primary spread reducer currently.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:07 (2939 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

I thought Range was projectile velocity

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:15 (2939 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Yep. Cody, as usual, has no idea what he is talking about.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:16 (2938 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Hell, IIRC, HE taught me that

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:28 (2938 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

FR Range stat seems pretty important to me

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:33 (2938 days ago) @ Ragashingo

So stability is obviously important on FRs. No doubt about it. Having a tight cluster of projectiles makes it easier to get 1-shot kills.

But I wouldn't dismiss the importance of the range stat either. First of all, a FR with a high range stat is effective at distances that are squarely outside of shotgun range. That makes a big difference to the usability of the weapon. FRs with lower range stats are suddenly competing with Felwinter's Lie and other long range shotguns. In those situations, shotguns usually win. If you have a high impact FR with a great range stat, you don't even need to connect with all bolts for a 1-shot kill. So in some ways, range does indeed trump stability.

On top of that, the range stat has some kind of connection to the auto aim/bullet magnetism properties of a weapon. I don't know the exact details of it, but I find having a high range stat makes it easier to nail targets at any distance.

Velocity AND spread. Look it up.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:31 (2938 days ago) @ ZackDark

This was all part of the 2.0 weapon balancing.

Velocity AND spread. Look it up.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:35 (2938 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Well, it makes sense. What would be the point of speeding projectiles without tightening a bit to compensate leading?

Correctamundo.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:54 (2938 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The range stat does reduce the projectile spread and speed, yep. The stability does it more based on how much the bar is filled, iirc. Hopefully this will keep them in a good spot.

EDIT

If some nutjob on Reddit got the hard data on this and shows Cody is right, that the range is the primary spread reducer, I wouldn't be surprised, but it does go right in the face of what I remember.

Uh huh. How about a source link?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 19:03 (2938 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The 2.0 Patch Notes say:

• Fusion Rifles now no longer get more accurate with each projectile fired
  • Fusion Rifles that are slow charging, high impact now have a slightly lower base Range value, making it harder to max out range for these weapons
  • Accuracy increased for low range Fusion Rifles; Accuracy reduced for high range Fusion Rifles
  • Max Fusion Rifle projectile speed decreased slightly
  • Damage done against AI combatants increased by 15%

Is Accuracy the same as Stability, or is it more the aim assist / magnetism type stuff? If it's the former then sure, you were right, but if its the latter then that would make them no different than any other gun since there's always been some hidden stats affected by Range...

That theory could be tested pretty easily...

by Mariachi @, Kentucky, Thursday, April 07, 2016, 12:00 (2938 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Someone on reddit was pointing out how you can use the Last Rites Mission to view how the different perks affect the spread and accuracy of your bullets. If someone wanted to, they could do some fairly quick tests to verify Cody's statement. Here's the video about the Last Rites mission.

Sniper scopes: zoom increased on all scopes

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:32 (2939 days ago) @ Korny

Sounds like a great idea to me ;)

And recoil. I'm not a fan.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:34 (2939 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:09 (2939 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Was it not just the low zoom scopes that were affected? Not ALL snipers?

Correction: zoom increased on all good scopes.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:10 (2939 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

This was actually his intent, but he apparently accidentally a word.

EDIT: pronouns.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:11 (2939 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Sounds like a great idea to me ;)

Totally. Wish I'd thought of it. ;)

(Thankfully they didn't mention Yasmin).

MIDA reverted to non-high caliber round.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:35 (2939 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Almost no reason to use TLW hipfired now.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:38 (2939 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Explanation pleaze :)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:58 (2938 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Yeah I'm not sure either

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:02 (2938 days ago) @ red robber

Only change I heard to TLW was slight damage decrease, but it still kills in 3 headshots.

Damage decrease for hipfire.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:04 (2938 days ago) @ Xenos

Kills in three headshots. Something that also kills in three headshots is TLW zoomed in.

Wasn't it always 3 headshots

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:05 (2938 days ago) @ Funkmon

My memory, maybe it is failing.

Low armor could be killed in two.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:07 (2938 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

That wasn't really the point of hipfire though

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:14 (2938 days ago) @ Funkmon

The main reason you hipfire is because the gun is easier to handle accurately from the hip than from ADS. It was POSSIBLE you'd kill in two hits, but very, very rare (who runs low armor builds in PvP?). Unless the gun fires slower I can't imagine it's going to be better ADS than from the hip.

That wasn't really the point of hipfire though

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:17 (2938 days ago) @ Xenos

Yeah, this seems fine. Really, if you weren't going to kill them with that third hip fire shot, were you really going to kill them in two with how fast The Last Word can fire?

It was. It's not only that, though.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:46 (2938 days ago) @ Ragashingo

The gun did 99 damage on headshots. This does all low armor guardians. NOT minimum armor guardians, just ones not running high armor builds. It does 49 on the body, 74 to the head, zoomed in.

Before:

Zoomed in:
Headshots: 3
Body shots: 4-5
1 headshot and body shot: 4

Not zoomed in:

Headshots: 2-3
1 headshot and body shots: 3-4.

Currently, to ensure it won't kill in two, they would need to drop the damage down to 89 or so per shot.

Now:

Not zoomed in
Body shots 4-5
1 headshot and body shots: 3-4

These numbers don't tell the full story, though. It looks like all they did was remove the two headshot capability. But, they removed the one head three body shot capability for mediumish armor builds, only putting it on guardians speccing for very low armor, which, I agree, is less common, but it does exist.

This is why I think there's almost no reason to do it.

It was. It's not only that, though.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:50 (2938 days ago) @ Funkmon

The gun did 99 damage on headshots. This does all low armor guardians. NOT minimum armor guardians, just ones not running high armor builds. It does 49 on the body, 74 to the head, zoomed in.

Before:

Zoomed in:
1 headshot and body shot: 4

Not zoomed in:

Headshots: 2-3
1 headshot and body shots: 3-4.

Currently, to ensure it won't kill in two, they would need to drop the damage down to 89 or so per shot.

Now:

Not zoomed in
Body shots 4-5
1 headshot and body shots: 3-4

These numbers don't tell the full story, though. It looks like all they did was remove the two headshot capability. But, they removed the one head three body shot capability for mediumish armor builds, only putting it on guardians speccing for very low armor, which, I agree, is less common, but it does exist.

This is why I think there's almost no reason to do it.

Except that TLW can still hit 4-5 body shots in less time than most other weapons can kill, so I'd say it will still be extremely competitive. Hopefully just a bit less dominant at close range.

No question it's still good.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:55 (2938 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I just claimed there's almost no reason to hipfire it.

Side note (low armor builds)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:41 (2938 days ago) @ Xenos

(who runs low armor builds in PvP?). .

Just for the hell of it, I jumped into Trials a couple weekends ago with my Bladedancer (who I've barely used since TTK) and speced for max agility and recovery. My armor stat was as low as it could possibly go. I equipped Mida and a shotgun with Battlerunner. And it was AWESOME :D

I think I've got a video saved. I'll try and dig it up. Certainly made me reconsider my usual "max armor all the time" rule.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:45 (2938 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Just for the hell of it, I jumped into Trials a couple weekends ago with my Bladedancer (who I've barely used since TTK) and speced for max agility and recovery. My armor stat was as low as it could possibly go. I equipped Mida and a shotgun with Battlerunner. And it was AWESOME :D

I think I've got a video saved. I'll try and dig it up. Certainly made me reconsider my usual "max armor all the time" rule.

I wish I could do this for Titans. I feel like with everything you just did that a titan would go from a walk to a slow trot.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:48 (2938 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I wish I could do this for Titans. I feel like with everything you just did that a titan would go from a walk to a slow trot.

Defender titan with max agility + titan skating + shotgun + No backup plans = SO MUCH FUN! Learning to Titan Skate properly is really tough (I'm only about half way there myself) but once you get the hang of it, you can come barrelling in at enemies way faster than they expect. Score a quick shotgun kill, get an overshield, titan skate to safety :)

It is pretty fun! It's my main joy while playing a titan.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:50 (2938 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:51 (2938 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Defender titan with max agility + titan skating + shotgun + No backup plans = SO MUCH FUN! Learning to Titan Skate properly is really tough (I'm only about half way there myself) but once you get the hang of it, you can come barrelling in at enemies way faster than they expect. Score a quick shotgun kill, get an overshield, titan skate to safety :)

My old-man thumb won't move fast enough to get to top speed. Maybe I need to change my button layout and be confused again for another month. :-/

bumper jumper for the win :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 19:07 (2938 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:53 (2938 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yeah, Titan skating is hard. I've only tried it a couple times, but it takes WAY to much concentration than I have... If I have to think about more than just aiming my gun, this is what happens

[image]

Lol

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:06 (2938 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Luckily, Bingle has introduced timely nerfs to Year 1 guns.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:43 (2939 days ago) @ Korny

Icebreaker can no longer be used for ammo regen, Thorn does less dot. Thank god they're ruining the fun aspects of these endgame irrelevant guns.

Related: special ammo reserve nerf.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:45 (2939 days ago) @ Funkmon

Icebreaker can no longer be used for ammo regen,

You worded this a bit misleadingly. Icebreaker regens ammo still. Switching from it drains your ammo to zero though.

Eh. Seemed clear to me.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:46 (2939 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:47 (2938 days ago) @ Funkmon

Icebreaker can no longer be used for ammo regen, Thorn does less dot. Thank god they're ruining the fun aspects of these endgame irrelevant guns.

Using Icebreaker to make ammo for other guns was "fun"? Useful, sure, but fun? I like the change, mostly because now Icebreaker is now the gun it was intended to be (a pretty good sniper with regenerating rounds) instead of a special ammo 3D printer.

Yep. :)

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:52 (2938 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

The single good gun from the raid got an ammo nerf.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 16:48 (2939 days ago) @ Korny

The auto rifle got a stability buff, so that's nice. The rest of them got a reload increase. That seems nice, too. Ofc, with the exception of the hand cannon, I don't know if anyone really didn't use them because of a reload problem.

HAHAHA

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:06 (2939 days ago) @ Korny

Deej says that he always punches his way out of any close quarter situation. And the other guy was surprised that he chose a warlock over a Titan when it comes to mellee. Now I'm wondering how long this guy has been at bungie and if he has ever even played Destiny...

My thoughts exactly :p

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:07 (2939 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

As usual In house Meta and outside meta do not overlap

by Durandal, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:13 (2939 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

This tends to happen across the board, even on tabletop stuff. The in house/alpha testing always seems to have a different setup from the larger beta/release meta.

Yep.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:30 (2939 days ago) @ Durandal

My friend reads all the X-Wing TMG 'metagame' stuff on the internet and I beat him almost every time we play.

The meta stuff only exists in statistics. The personal experience can be very different.

Heh

by Durandal, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:43 (2939 days ago) @ Leviathan

Back when I played Warhammer 40k I would always take lists from models that looked pretty, vs. the netlist. My brother in law complained that after 5 years his intense netlisting only beat me once.

I won a tourney round once because the guy I was playing had never seen one of my units before, in the meta it was so bad no one fielded it. This is why i would occasionally run with Dregs promise or fusion rifles in Crucible, just so I would know how to use it.

HAHAHA

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:15 (2938 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Yeah, my response was maybe DeeJ would have chosen a Titan if their punches had been able to connect with anything in the first year of Destiny. Give a "melee class" a punch that has zero range and of course they'll go with the magical infinite range Warlocks!

What's wrong with MIDA?

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:40 (2939 days ago) @ Korny

I've not touched Destiny since SRL and stopped regular crucible long before that, so I'm out of the loop.

What became of my beloved MIDA? The gun I was able to wreck with before it (apparently) became OP?

Did it become some sort of super weapon unexpectedly?

What's wrong with MIDA?

by Durandal, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:44 (2939 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Looks like they just toned down the flinch upon impact to be like other Scouts.

No, but since all other guns have been nerfed...

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:45 (2938 days ago) @ Revenant1988

It's become one of the only decent primary weapons to use, because it's tolerable.

Could you please stop trolling this thread? Thanks.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:19 (2938 days ago) @ Funkmon

It's like every single one of your replies is meant to tease and annoy people.

[image]

This is fairly standard Funkmon. You're just now noticing?

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:25 (2938 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Of course I've noticed.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:30 (2938 days ago) @ CougRon

Asking him to stop won't really accomplish anything and runs the risk of having others jump in to complain about me complaining... but tradition and civility demands I at least make a token effort every once in a while. :/

Irony.

by ProbablyLast, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:45 (2938 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Irony.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 19:04 (2938 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

At worst, that's trolling Cody, not the thread. :)

Irony.

by Avateur @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 23:28 (2938 days ago) @ Ragashingo

[image]

You're welcome.

:)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 23:34 (2938 days ago) @ Avateur

- No text -

The one where we said the same thing? Makes sense.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:48 (2938 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

I mean, he's not entirely wrong

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, April 07, 2016, 15:42 (2938 days ago) @ Ragashingo

50+% of the reason I "quit" Destiny was because I couldn't find any weapons I actually enjoyed using.

All around good gun shone once others were nerfed

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:46 (2938 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I don't think they changed anything on how MIDA operates in year two. It just finally had a place to sit once other guns got obliterated by nerfs. Now they're taking away its staggering effect. Seems fair.

It was always good

by Durandal, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:00 (2938 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

MIDA and TLW were my two most commonly used guns in year one, followed only by my shadow price and Lash. MIDA was always a good solid all rounder. It just wasn't as flashy without the elemental damage in Y1, and when Y2 rolled around everyone went Thorn/TLW + 1KS. I took MIDA into ToO and IB and didn't feel under powered at all. If anything I was annoyed that I could still get headshot by snipers who where getting bounced by several mida shots in a row.

It was always good

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:23 (2938 days ago) @ Durandal

I agree that it was always good. It just used to be that there were more viable alternatives. I love using it for the mobility buff alone. I am a bit concerned that it won't stagger snipers as much though...

It was always good

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:28 (2938 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Yeah. It'll be interesting to see how things go. My first reaction is that nothing major will be lost... but then I wonder how many times the extra stagger has let me beat an opponent. It's just hard to know until we get our hands on it...

Dreg's Promise projectiles track now?!?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 17:56 (2938 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Dreg's Promise projectiles track now?!?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:23 (2938 days ago) @ Xenos

The tracking was hard to see in the stream. It certainly didn't look anywhere near as "extreme" as when an actual Dreg fires at you in PvE. They did joke, however, that it might have to be nerfed later.

(I was just amused that the gun really is called Greg's Promise when I misspelled it as such a couple days ago!)

Landfall won't take down a Bubble

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 18:07 (2938 days ago) @ Korny

Apparently, Raga's rage was heard across the void. :)

I just wish they would make shotguns fun again in PvE.

by ProbablyLast, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 19:37 (2938 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Yep.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 19:40 (2938 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

- No text -

Double yep.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 19:41 (2938 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Three yeps. LOOK AT THEM FALL!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 19:44 (2938 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

I'll give this a yep, yep, yep & yep

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, April 07, 2016, 02:34 (2938 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Invective + No Backup Plans?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 19:46 (2938 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

It's the build I use most often... Besides, didn't shotguns historically get a 100% buff, a 50% nerf then a 25% rebuff or something? How much more fun can they get?

If they were reverted to the 100% buff state.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 19:50 (2938 days ago) @ Ragashingo

The range nerfs also hit them hard, and so did the ammo nerfs.

The range nerfs are what killed them, IMO

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 21:13 (2938 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

The range nerfs are what killed them, IMO

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 21:58 (2938 days ago) @ ZackDark

Heh. What range were you shooting things a time?! I live and die by Invective and besides its big adjustment like a year ago (where they messed with reload speed and stability) I've never felt a difference.

Beyond Warlock melee

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 22:01 (2938 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Now I'd rather melee fools.

Beyond Warlock melee

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 22:18 (2938 days ago) @ ZackDark

Eh? Not even a Warlock's Infinite Ranged Punch of Everlasting Doom can compete with Invective. Probably not on range. Certainly not on stopping power. Perhaps "fun" means trading blows back and forth with the AI enemies until they inevitably pound you into the ground?

Oh, Invective is still useful. I'm comparing with purples

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 06, 2016, 22:37 (2938 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread