Analysis of the E3 Gameplay Trailer

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 06:08 (3958 days ago)

I just finished up my analysis of the gameplay trailer from E3. While not perfect I would say it's decent, and perhaps I found something you might have missed? If anyone cares to check it out, here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7cSvBU5S-4

Also, I only post my best videos here because I don't like to spam. But please let me know if you think I'm still posting too much :) Thanks!

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 06:41 (3958 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

I just finished up my analysis of the gameplay trailer from E3. While not perfect I would say it's decent, and perhaps I found something you might have missed? If anyone cares to check it out, here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7cSvBU5S-4

Also, I only post my best videos here because I don't like to spam. But please let me know if you think I'm still posting too much :) Thanks!

You're not posting too much. That was a really nice rundown of what we saw in that trailer! I missed a ton of that stuff. Thanks!

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 06:51 (3958 days ago) @ Claude Errera

You're not posting too much. That was a really nice rundown of what we saw in that trailer! I missed a ton of that stuff. Thanks!

Alright, cool. Glad to hear I succeeded in pointing out some stuff :) And thank you so much for the front page feature!

Very Marathon-y looking logo on the Cabal ships :-)

by GrimBrother One, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 07:32 (3958 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

- No text -

Very Marathon-y looking logo on the Cabal ships :-)

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 14:53 (3958 days ago) @ GrimBrother One

Yeah you're right, I saw the logo but didn't think much of it at the time. Pretty cool :)

I see it as two hands holding a planet

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, June 23, 2013, 15:16 (3958 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

- No text -

Dude

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 09:11 (3958 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

That video right there hyped me more than all of Bungie's marketing so far.

Also that shot after Saturn that you think is Venus is probably Titan, saturn's moon.

Dude

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 14:55 (3958 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That video right there hyped me more than all of Bungie's marketing so far.

That's awesome to hear!!

Also that shot after Saturn that you think is Venus is probably Titan, saturn's moon.

Ah that's interesting, thanks for the thought :)

Good stuff!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 15:06 (3958 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

- No text -

Good stuff!

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 15:40 (3958 days ago) @ Kermit

Thank you!!

Great observations!

by jazo, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 15:27 (3958 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

I missed a lot of that stuff.

Very much with you on wanting to see more environments! We have at least 4 confirmed locations now that I can think of (Earth, Moon, Venus, Mars) and the level of detail seen in Old Russia makes me wonder just how scenic this game is going to get.

Great observations!

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Sunday, June 23, 2013, 15:41 (3958 days ago) @ jazo

Thank you!

I certainly hope there's a lot more amazing scenery to come, and I think there will be :)

Excellent video. Thanks!

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Monday, June 24, 2013, 09:44 (3957 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

- No text -

Excellent video. Thanks!

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Monday, June 24, 2013, 21:07 (3956 days ago) @ CaneCutter

:D Thanks bro!

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Monday, June 24, 2013, 16:56 (3957 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

Good work, keep it up.

Off the top of my head, one thing I think I saw was after the boss battle, when respawning the hunter. The 'soul' of the player looked a awful lot like glowing energy (traveler energy) encased inside the ghost, expanded like when it fist appeared. Hopefully each player has a ghost, and they are customizable of course.

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Monday, June 24, 2013, 21:08 (3956 days ago) @ Axelrod vK

Interesting idea, very well might be :)

And every player does have a Ghost, also customization was strongly hinted at :)

Now that was worth a watch

by Avateur @, Monday, June 24, 2013, 21:03 (3956 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

Thank you for making that video. I really enjoyed it! :D

Now that was worth a watch

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Monday, June 24, 2013, 21:07 (3956 days ago) @ Avateur

Thank you for watching, I'm glad you enjoyed :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread