My normal mode run. (Fireteam Builder Events)

by ProbablyLast, Monday, April 11, 2016, 23:13 (2935 days ago)

Sorry guys, got called in to work. I won't schedule things on Monday nights anymore.

You guys should still be able to run it, though.

My normal mode run.

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 03:20 (2935 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Sorry guys, got called in to work. I won't schedule things on Monday nights anymore.

You guys should still be able to run it, though.

We started with four and pulled in some folks via LFG. Made it to sisters before people had to call it a night. Did the WarPriest challenge.

I saw that.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 09:48 (2935 days ago) @ narcogen

I signed on as soon as I got home, but, obviously, you guys were already well into it. I then wondered whose friends those random xxcheezburgers2009 or whatever their names were were. Now I know.

Typical LFG experience?

Yep.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 15:27 (2935 days ago) @ Funkmon

"I've done this a million times!"

"My way is SO easier!"

"I'm scared of being smart!"

Wipe after wipe after wipe after platform wipe.

Complete waste of time.

Yep.

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Thursday, April 14, 2016, 07:23 (2933 days ago) @ Morpheus

"I've done this a million times!"

"My way is SO easier!"

"I'm scared of being smart!"

Wipe after wipe after wipe after platform wipe.

Complete waste of time.

Umm... I really wouldn't say that. They actually had a method of doing Golgoroth that was way better than our usual one, it just depends A LOT on the gaze-getter downing the orb solo, then getting gaze almost immediately, which is not easy.

We probably would have finished the sisters if the runners hadn't slammed the wrong platform... twice, and then we lagged out twice.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread