Dusk450 Big Team Bachelor Party Bonanza (Fireteam Builder Events)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Friday, April 15, 2016, 14:29 (2904 days ago)

Just a friendly reminder that we are gonna party down tonight. Feel free to stop by, we will be playing KoTH on Hang'em High. How can you resist that?

Lil Bro is getting married and after some drinking and other competitions, we are starting the weekend with some Halo MCC custom games. All are welcome, foul language will abound, lots of name calling and smack talk to be had. We'd love for you guys to join us, we have 6-8 here locally going old LAN style. The more the marrier :)

I've never been to a bachelor party.

by Funkmon @, Friday, April 15, 2016, 18:11 (2904 days ago) @ red robber

I'm excited my first experience will be completely lagged out Halo with people I barely know. :D

Wear your party dress

by marmot 1333 @, Friday, April 15, 2016, 19:39 (2903 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Should old acquaintance be forgot,

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Saturday, April 16, 2016, 00:08 (2903 days ago) @ red robber

and never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot, and

...old LAN style.

Not sure how long to wait.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, April 16, 2016, 03:27 (2903 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, April 16, 2016, 03:39 (2903 days ago) @ Funkmon

Sorry Funk, had an extra xbox but we are behind on getting MCC downloaded. Totally forgot about all the install time and updates. The drinking hasn't helped. We will probably be on around 1 to 1:30 am central.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, April 16, 2016, 04:37 (2903 days ago) @ red robber

Sorry, I tried to stay up for it, but I've got stuff to do in the morning. Maybe we can do a LAN at the wedding.

I fell asleep too. :(

by Funkmon @, Saturday, April 16, 2016, 16:23 (2903 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread