HUDLESS - A New Destiny Experience [IMG] (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 13:04 (2899 days ago)
edited by breitzen, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 13:15

While the Hardcore have been Raiding Hudless, I've been quietly exploring.

The Tower

[image] [image] [image]

The Cosmodrome

[image] [image] [image] [image]

The Ocean of Storms

The Dreadnaught

Great stuff!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 13:08 (2899 days ago) @ breitzen

If only you could level up doing this. Can't wait to have a few hours to spend capturing stuff.

Great stuff.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 13:46 (2899 days ago) @ breitzen

HUDless is definitely one of the best things in this update.

Can't wait to have a PC and capture card again (soon!), Pretty sure I'll be lost in the game for weeks, just capturing the sights.

Beautiful :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 13:48 (2899 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Great stuff?

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 13:48 (2899 days ago) @ breitzen

Can't wait to see more!

Great stuff...

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 15:56 (2899 days ago) @ breitzen

The cosmodrome looks so awesome. The last shot in particular has a strong anime vibe.

Great stuff...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 15:59 (2899 days ago) @ marmot 1333

The cosmodrome looks so awesome. The last shot in particular has a strong anime vibe.

I love that shot, too. Took me a bit to figure out where it was, but that's part of its appeal.

Challenge Accepted!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 16:34 (2899 days ago) @ Kermit

I'll try to find some more obscure locations for you to scratch your head over!

Reminds me of this:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 16:46 (2899 days ago) @ breitzen

http://halo.bungie.org/misc/hide_seek_snap.html

^I think this was my first b.org interaction outside of lurking. Time flies...

Challenge Accepted!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 16:57 (2899 days ago) @ breitzen

I'll try to find some more obscure locations for you to scratch your head over!

Super! I'll be looking, too. One of the great things about the new hudless feature is how it encourages us to see the game anew. If they really want us to savor the assets, a film feature would be offered, too. A good portion of my time in Bungie's last three Halo games was spent exploring the games from within films.

Great stuff...

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 16:47 (2899 days ago) @ marmot 1333

Funny you should say that. The last shot also immediately hit a familiar note for me (though a different one):

[image]

Great stuff...

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 18:00 (2899 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Yeah, I totally see that too.

That shot reminded me of this imgur gallery I saw a few weeks back. Some combination of the lines, the coloring, the realistic yet dreamy feel.

HUDLESS - A New Destiny Experience [IMG]

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 16:59 (2899 days ago) @ breitzen

This is the type of stuff I'd love to come to mind when I think about Destiny.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread