Sterling Boxes seem to follow OG Raid Drop Logic (/-/ Rampant Speculation /-/)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, April 21, 2016, 01:22 (2899 days ago)

Of the six made available to me, five have been chest pieces.

I pity to think how much Bungie suckered those people you see running around in full sets out of.

Sterling Boxes seem to follow OG Raid Drop Logic

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, April 21, 2016, 03:06 (2899 days ago) @ CyberKN

Pfft--4 Sterlings, one foot. Luckily, I don't care about Taken armor. I'm all raid.

My buddy spent $20 to get his taken set

by Kahzgul, Thursday, April 21, 2016, 05:15 (2899 days ago) @ CyberKN

And he didn't even get the stats he wanted. Poor guy.

5 Boxes, 5 Gauntlets. Boooooo.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, April 21, 2016, 10:48 (2899 days ago) @ CyberKN

Not too worried though honestly. As much as cosmetic gear is a step in the right direction, most of it looks pretty crap. I'll take a Taken Tutan outfit if it comes to me, but I'm not interested enough to worry about it.

5 Boxes, 5 Gauntlets. Boooooo.

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Thursday, April 21, 2016, 14:12 (2898 days ago) @ someotherguy

Not too worried though honestly. As much as cosmetic gear is a step in the right direction, most of it looks pretty crap. I'll take a Taken Tutan outfit if it comes to me, but I'm not interested enough to worry about it.

I personally am not a fan of ANY of the Taken aesthetic. It was creepy as heck in the first encounters, and I really like all the dimensional-holes in the Taken-affected levels, but the Taken enemies increasingly feel ...blah. I was intrigued when they announced "updates" to PoE, and then immediately unimpressed when I learned their "flagship" was a Taken-skinned offer. I actually like the OTHER updated bosses a lot more, especially the Cabal shielded one. If I ever get one, I might keep a piece of Taken gear around just for.... nope, screw that. It does nothing for me.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread