To collect all the Calcified Fragments. (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, July 02, 2016, 19:49 (2825 days ago)

|||Attention. Attention. This is a Fireteam Builder Event.|||
|||I repeat: This is a Fireteam Builder Event.|||

Alright. So... just as it says on the tin. I'm on a quest to collect all the Calcified Fragments. The thing is I'm at the point now where I can't do it alone.

DBO, I need your ax. A few of them in fact.

• I need to play the King's Fall Raid (which I have never done).

• I need a Skyburners Command Pass (which I don't have - I do have Deployment Codes through)

• I need to test one self to the trials of the court. In particular I need:
    • T2, Court, Wizard with Knights
    • T2, Court, Cabal with 3 Wizards or 2 Knights
    • T2, Court, Ogre with 3 Wizards or 1 Knight
    • T3, Court, Thalnok
    • T3, Court, Balwur
    • T3, Court, Kagoor

• Warpriest Challenge Mode

• Golgoroth Challenge Mode

• Oryx Challenge Mode

• Nightfall Reward

So yeah. That is alot of team based stuff. So... before I make diabolical schemes, I need to find out if yall are up for helping my mad ass find these fragments - as well as kick the crap out of anything that gets in our way for GLORY! ... and stuff.

I also have a Key of Wyrding & a Curious Transceiver. Not part of the main plot - but if I'm grouped up, might as well give em a swing.

That's all. Ya'll got the time? What would be best?

|||Attention. Attention. This is a Fireteam Builder Event.|||
|||I repeat: This is a Fireteam Builder Event.|||

To collect all the Calcified Fragments.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, July 02, 2016, 19:58 (2825 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Skyburners you can do by yourself--just use the key in that alcove in the Mausoleum. Follow instructions, 4 minutes completion tops. Easy peasy.

I can do Court with you, and Nightfall, depending on the Skulls. I can do the Warpriest Challenge, but not the others. Wyrding is just a key--no special teams required.

I'm available any time I'm online!

Oky Doke. :)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, July 03, 2016, 01:48 (2825 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Like THIS Week.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, July 05, 2016, 21:16 (2822 days ago) @ Morpheus

Arc Burn Nightfall, let's go!!

PS4; Just need Raid Challenge Modes. Would help with rest

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Saturday, July 02, 2016, 23:29 (2825 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Xbox One. >_< I knew I forgot something.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, July 03, 2016, 01:49 (2825 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

To collect all the Calcified Fragments.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Saturday, July 02, 2016, 23:51 (2825 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Generally willing to help. I'm not much of a raider but have done most parts a few times. Weekdays 6-11pm U.S. central time is best. Weekends, whenever.

FYI on the court: Any given week, only one of the T3 bosses is present. It rotates each week. So there will be a minimum of 3 runs needed for that.

Thanks for the FYI.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, July 03, 2016, 01:50 (2825 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread