Need a PS4 runner (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, July 17, 2016, 21:25 (2811 days ago)

No one currently signed up for my event tonight enjoys being the runner. Are you a natural? We need you!

Need a PS4 runner

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, July 18, 2016, 11:22 (2811 days ago) @ Kermit

No one currently signed up for my event tonight enjoys being the runner. Are you a natural? We need you!

Yes. I can try to get on to help you guys out.

Awesome!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, July 18, 2016, 13:08 (2811 days ago) @ Cody Miller

We actually played last night and Canecutter was doing a great job as the runner. Cane's not going to be able to play tonight, though, so it would be great if you could help and you're always welcome. We're not flawless, you know, but we got better as the night went on. Alas, Oryx lives, and several of us haven't gotten our fragments yet.

Awesome!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, July 18, 2016, 18:00 (2811 days ago) @ Kermit

We actually played last night and Canecutter was doing a great job as the runner. Cane's not going to be able to play tonight, though, so it would be great if you could help and you're always welcome. We're not flawless, you know, but we got better as the night went on. Alas, Oryx lives, and several of us haven't gotten our fragments yet.

My travel plans have changed slightly. I SHOULD be able to get on at 6pm, but if not that's why.

Running late for tonight...sorry!

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, July 18, 2016, 22:28 (2810 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Almost home

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, July 18, 2016, 23:26 (2810 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

Did you get home?

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, July 19, 2016, 03:15 (2810 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

He did...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, July 19, 2016, 13:17 (2810 days ago) @ Funkmon

and Professor Bonkle joined us to do the running.

We got closer than ever--almost made it to the detonation of the bombs last night.

If anyone on the PS4 happens to get an Oryx checkpoint, let me know.

Seeking Tanis, runner available.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 07:44 (2809 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread