So I made a Hunter costume and took some pictures... (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, August 04, 2016, 01:14 (2814 days ago)

I've always wanted to make an armored suit...specifically a Master Chief suit. I had tried multiple times with no success. Last year I decided a hunter costume was more realistic. I dove into the world of foam, hot glue and paint and am pretty proud of what came out of it. Had a buddy snap some pictures of me and I got to editing. The results are as follows.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

They're Beautiful.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 01:22 (2814 days ago) @ ManKitten

And those pictures are BIG. I couldn't even scroll up all the way--I had to open them in different tabs. XD

That's really amazing,though--how do you put something like that together?

Holy s*** those are awesome!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 01:32 (2814 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Amazing!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 01:55 (2814 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Wow! Nice!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 02:07 (2814 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

So I made a Hunter costume and took some pictures...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 02:46 (2814 days ago) @ ManKitten

Absolutely outstanding. Just... wow.

Also, good to see your name pop up. Haven't seen you around this side of *BO much.

Breath-taking. Well done.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, August 04, 2016, 11:33 (2814 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Impressive! Thanks for sharing!

by Oholiab @, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 12:42 (2813 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Excellent work!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 15:32 (2813 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Awesome.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 15:42 (2813 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 15:48 (2813 days ago) @ ManKitten

Could you post an original picture? I would love to see it without the effects!

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, August 04, 2016, 16:13 (2813 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

[image]
[image]

"Sometimes a hunter just can't even!"

This is an unedited photo.

I don't have access to my files right now so I grabbed this from a Facebook post earlier on. I took some other photos of me dancing that I want to play with too as time allows.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, August 04, 2016, 16:36 (2813 days ago) @ ManKitten

I took some other photos of me dancing that I want to play with too as time allows.

I hereby demand GIFs/videos of you dancing every emote dance in the game.

;p

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 16:49 (2813 days ago) @ ManKitten

[image]

I LOVE this photo. That is absolutely amazing :-)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 16:52 (2813 days ago) @ ManKitten

Way cool!

Now juggle flaming throwing knives :-p

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, August 04, 2016, 21:49 (2813 days ago) @ ManKitten

Very Well done!

And don't give up on making that Halo Armor. If I can do it, anyone can. You use the same stuff you did for your hunter.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread