Need one more for Oryx fight on PS4 (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, August 06, 2016, 23:33 (2791 days ago)

- No text -

Nuts. Can't get home for a while.

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, August 07, 2016, 00:09 (2791 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Making an event for Golgoroth Tues/any night [PS4]

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, August 07, 2016, 00:12 (2791 days ago) @ Kermit
edited by Pyromancy, Sunday, August 07, 2016, 00:49

- No text -

For the record, we killed Oryx

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 08, 2016, 17:25 (2789 days ago) @ Kermit

Thanks to CyberKN who rounded out our team for the first time in a while, and all the others who have helped us for many weeks now. The last few we transitioned to no longer being deeply flawed so much as being deeply unlucky.

Bigarm has completed her moments of triumph!

In other news the last MoT I have left is the grind from hell to get exotic swords. It's the price I pay for ignoring them all this time.

by Claude Errera @, Monday, August 08, 2016, 17:33 (2789 days ago) @ Kermit

Thanks to CyberKN who rounded out our team for the first time in a while, and all the others who have helped us for many weeks now. The last few we transitioned to no longer being deeply flawed so much as being deeply unlucky.

In other news the last MoT I have left is the grind from hell to get exotic swords. It's the price I pay for ignoring them all this time.

You only need to do one. (You might have known that, but your wording suggests you're planning to do multiples.)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 08, 2016, 17:46 (2789 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Kermit, Monday, August 08, 2016, 18:01

You only need to do one. (You might have known that, but your wording suggests you're planning to do multiples.)

Yeah, I've tried researching that, but no explanation has been crystal clear. If someone wants to explain precisely what to do when, please do. From what I can tell, you can skip the first part of a sword reforged (Honing the Edge, Blade of Night), but can you skip the second part? Collecting planetary materials is where I am, and it seems like it's going to take awhile.

by Claude Errera @, Monday, August 08, 2016, 19:17 (2789 days ago) @ Kermit

Yeah, I've tried researching that, but no explanation has been crystal clear. If someone wants to explain precisely what to do when, please do. From what I can tell, you can skip the first part of a sword reforged (Honing the Edge, Blade of Night), but can you skip the second part? Collecting planetary materials is where I am, and it seems like it's going to take awhile.

Oh - I didn't realize you could skip ANY steps of a single sword - i just meant you didn't need to get ALL the swords.

Collecting planetary mats is certainly the longest step, and as far as I know, cannot be skipped. :(

<3

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, August 08, 2016, 17:43 (2789 days ago) @ Kermit

Glad I could help out!

"Deeply Flawed Raiders" shirts when? ;)

<3

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 08, 2016, 17:50 (2789 days ago) @ CyberKN

Glad I could help out!

"Deeply Flawed Raiders" shirts when? ;)

Yeah, sorry. :( I gave up looking for someone online to make them. I wanted to put a DBO logo on a sleeve and that seemed problematic. Open to suggestions. Been meaning to talk to some local companies, too. Will try this week.

Congrats! Woo!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, August 08, 2016, 18:47 (2789 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread