Rise of Iron - Playstation Exclusives Detailed (Destiny)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, August 15, 2016, 14:53 (2804 days ago)

[image]
Quest line: Show of Strength

“While you serve the Vanguard in the Plaguelands, I wonder if you’d be so kind as to help me understand the more brutal aspects of the Devil Splicers’ brand of worship.” – Tyra Karn

Reward for Quest: Ship – Timeless Tereshkova

You are but the most recent entry in Cosmodrome’s long and legendary history.

[image]

PvP map: Icarus

This Golden Age solar farm on Mercury has remained un-touched by the Vex for reasons unknown. The Vanguard has denied petitions from various weapon foundries to research it until the Warlock orders have finished their surveys first. An exemption has been granted to Lord Shaxx and his Crucible: the Guardians are free to utilize Icarus as a live-fire training zone.

• Icarus is a mid-sized PVP map compatible with any 6v6 game mode.
  • The outer perimeter features a circular flow mixed with long sightlines and close-combat environments.
  • The main chamber’s closing doors provide a fast, but dangerous, path through the center of the map.

[image]

Source

Dat ship!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, August 15, 2016, 15:45 (2804 days ago) @ CyberKN

Worth buying a PS4 for that thing alone. Looks freaking awesome!

(Yes, console exclusives are gross. I actually feel bad about feeling excited for this ship, because I know half the community can't have it for no good reason)

Dat ship!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, August 15, 2016, 15:50 (2804 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

It's even my color scheme...
:(

I've always loved that ship...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, August 15, 2016, 17:43 (2804 days ago) @ bluerunner

Bruh:

[image]

It's even my color scheme...
:(

Historically, Playstation exclusives have been blue and/or silver: This ship, The Nightsteed Sparrow, Hawkmoon, Jade Rabbit, the armor sets... The signs have been there for you from the beginning, man.

[image]

If it had Xbox exclusives, they'd likely be green.

Best part:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, August 15, 2016, 15:58 (2804 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Quest Reward!

No RNG! \o/

Dat ship!

by Claude Errera @, Monday, August 15, 2016, 16:29 (2804 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Worth buying a PS4 for that thing alone. Looks freaking awesome!

(Yes, console exclusives are gross. I actually feel bad about feeling excited for this ship, because I know half the community can't have it for no good reason)

It's available in other color schemes, at least. (I have it in orange, and it's available from New Monarchy in red.)

Dat ship!

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Monday, August 15, 2016, 21:02 (2804 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Yeah, I have the red one. The NM logo scheme is pretty slick on it.

Hey, no weapons!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, August 15, 2016, 15:47 (2804 days ago) @ CyberKN

Happy about this.

So far.... hehehe

by TheeChaos @, Monday, August 15, 2016, 16:30 (2804 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

so will this BS continue throughout the 10 yr run?

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, August 15, 2016, 16:59 (2804 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Yup. Gotta justify the Sony $ somehow.

by BlackstarBSP, Monday, August 15, 2016, 17:02 (2804 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

wonder if there'll be another redbull promotion?

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, August 15, 2016, 17:23 (2804 days ago) @ BlackstarBSP

i still have a stack to the XP boosters from last year

Survey says ...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 15, 2016, 17:02 (2804 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Yes, if Sony pays the moneys.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread