Box Acronym - Destiny: The Collection (Disc) (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Friday, September 23, 2016, 21:10 (2742 days ago)
edited by Pyromancy, Friday, September 23, 2016, 21:37

Well, Since nobody else has posted it as of yet (come on! I even waited a few days);
Destiny: The Collection on disc has a new acronym to add to the acronym collection.

TGDOWGNOF

The Box Acronym is one of my oldest and most favorite Bungie Games of all time! I was still just a young'n when I first noticed one on the Marathon Infinity Box. No matter who has joined or left Bungie throughout the years, the acronym has been a constant, Rock of Gibralter-like, stalwart, Legacy.
In this increasingly digital-only world we are living in, it makes me sad to think that there soon may be a day without the Bungie Box Acronym (proper) :(

I was able to spy the acronym on product images of the Destiny Collection case and it is the same for PS4 and Xbox One

Destiny Timeline:

Acronym          Game                            Solution
YWNBTGASTTOOOC  Destiny
TITBOCIEBAPO    Destiny: The Taken King
TGDOWGNOF       Destiny: The Collection

SYMSNNO         Destiny Companion Application  (un-confirmed?)Satisfying Your Mom Since Nineteen-Ninety-One

Any guesses out there?
Please let me know if I am missing any from the list

TBWSAF

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Saturday, September 24, 2016, 00:59 (2742 days ago) @ Pyromancy

omg I never even knew these were a thing!

TBWSAF

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, September 24, 2016, 04:55 (2742 days ago) @ Grizzlei

omg I never even knew these were a thing!

http://bs.bungie.org/2006/04/the_bungie_acro_1.html

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread