About Friday's blind raid on the Xbox (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 15:07 (2741 days ago)

If you're committed to playing the raid BLIND, we're doing it Friday, and if we can get enough people, we might be able to get two teams. JDQuackers has volunteered to run it.

I removed one person who signed up only to say they couldn't play that night, and Funkmon is still signed up (which confuses me since he has an event he set up a month ago to play the raid spoiled).

All that's the say, don't assume we're full and it's useless to sign up even though you want to play.

I'm looking forward to it!

Kerm

About Friday's blind raid on the Xbox

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 15:13 (2741 days ago) @ Kermit

If you're committed to playing the raid BLIND, we're doing it Friday, and if we can get enough people, we might be able to get two teams. JDQuackers has volunteered to run it.

I removed one person who signed up only to say they couldn't play that night, and Funkmon is still signed up (which confuses me since he has an event he set up a month ago to play the raid spoiled).

All that's the say, don't assume we're full and it's useless to sign up even though you want to play.

I'm looking forward to it!

Kerm

P.S. Turns out I couldn't remove the sign-up that is not a sign-up. (Vagueness, could you help me get an accurate count and remove your name?) I assumed owners of events had "admin" privleges but I was wrong.

I'm pretty sure my spoiler raid won't run.

by Funkmon @, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 17:36 (2741 days ago) @ Kermit

I haven't learned anything about the raid, not out of avoiding it or anything, but through complete apathy.

Apathy - Funkmon's "GET HYPE" emotion of choice

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 18:02 (2741 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

I'm pretty sure my spoiler raid won't run.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 19:44 (2741 days ago) @ Funkmon

You've repeatedly stated that you have no interest in running it blind. Still confused.

He also has no particular interest running it spoiled

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, September 25, 2016, 21:05 (2740 days ago) @ Kermit

Apathy all around, it seems. :p

Bright side is he is probably eligible for your group.

Easy answer, he does things that he hates all of the time.

by ProbablyLast, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 23:04 (2740 days ago) @ Kermit

Example, we run crucible for bounties despite us both hating PvP.

Easy answer, he does things that he hates all of the time.

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 23:29 (2740 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

Example, we run crucible for bounties despite us both hating PvP.

Why not just repeatedly punch yourself in the dick? Sounds both more fun and less painful than doing PvP.

Can't find it.

by ProbablyLast, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 23:36 (2740 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by ProbablyLast, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 23:56

- No text -

I also can't find his dick.

by Funkmon @, Monday, September 26, 2016, 02:44 (2740 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

- No text -

And trust me, we've looked.

by ProbablyLast, Monday, September 26, 2016, 03:00 (2740 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

I sincerely hope it doesn't.

by ProbablyLast, Sunday, September 25, 2016, 21:45 (2740 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Anyone want to start later?

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, September 26, 2016, 05:02 (2740 days ago) @ Kermit

I don't need to play at literally "midnight", as is often inferred by my name, but I would like to know if there are any who wouldn't mind starting closer to 8pm pacific? I know we probably won't get as far in one go, but I just can't get on at 5:30pm.

About Friday's blind raid on the Xbox

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Monday, September 26, 2016, 23:18 (2739 days ago) @ Kermit

Unfortunately I can't make it due to a work schedule change. Hopefully I'll still be able to find a blind raid group next weekend if I'm off.

:(

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 17:53 (2739 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread