PS4 Raid Finish (Fireteam Builder Events)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, September 26, 2016, 09:57 (2760 days ago)

I've set up an FTB to try and finish the final raid boss tonight. Bit short notice so figured a thread was appropriate in case it doesnt get spotted.

A couple of us have already finished, so I cant promise a completely blind finish (though we basically figured everything out on the night anyway. Only 1 small wrinkle we didnt catch, and I think I heard someone suggest that too), but I thought it'd be cool to get as many people clear before reset as want it.

If we cant fill the slots with DBO, feel free to grab your ringer friends ;)

I'm in!

by TheeChaos @, Monday, September 26, 2016, 11:20 (2760 days ago) @ someotherguy

May be able to start sooner as well if possible?!

PS4 Raid Finish

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, September 26, 2016, 11:36 (2760 days ago) @ someotherguy

I've set up an FTB to try and finish the final raid boss tonight. Bit short notice so figured a thread was appropriate in case it doesnt get spotted.

A couple of us have already finished, so I cant promise a completely blind finish (though we basically figured everything out on the night anyway. Only 1 small wrinkle we didnt catch, and I think I heard someone suggest that too), but I thought it'd be cool to get as many people clear before reset as want it.

If we cant fill the slots with DBO, feel free to grab your ringer friends ;)

I'd definitely be up for doing the run as early as possible.

Im certainly game for earlier.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, September 26, 2016, 11:43 (2760 days ago) @ Korny

Posted time is 2am local, but its just the time people generally seem to get on. I can make it a couple hours earlier if we'd like.

Im certainly game for earlier.

by TheeChaos @, Monday, September 26, 2016, 12:29 (2760 days ago) @ someotherguy

I can possibly do 7:30 EST, so an hour and a half earlier. I would say even sooner than that, it just depends on how things play out this evening.

by TheeChaos @, Monday, September 26, 2016, 12:30 (2760 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

But it's not a private event...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, September 26, 2016, 12:51 (2760 days ago) @ TheeChaos

How can we be elitist jerks if it seems like the event isn't exclusive?

Sheesh.

by TheeChaos @, Monday, September 26, 2016, 13:31 (2760 days ago) @ Korny

It is. Basically Licht will just kick anyone not turtly enough for for the turtle club.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, September 26, 2016, 13:35 (2760 days ago) @ Korny

You are on the PS4.... you are all already elitist jerks with your exclusives :)

Damn shame etc. etc.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, September 26, 2016, 13:37 (2760 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, September 26, 2016, 13:52 (2760 days ago) @ unoudid

You are on the PS4.... you are all already elitist jerks with your exclusives :)

[image]

Let's not tell them the neat thing that Bungie did for PS4 players in the raid. :v

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, September 26, 2016, 14:43 (2760 days ago) @ Korny

Let's not tell them the neat thing that Bungie did for PS4 players in the raid. :v

???

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, September 26, 2016, 14:46 (2760 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

???

The heavily-weighted loot from the secret chests, which solves one of the biggest complaints from folks who want to dress up like Zavala, or who want my awesome Hunter helmet. :v

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, September 26, 2016, 15:30 (2760 days ago) @ Korny

I don't know it's that heavily weighted. To the point where I wasnt sure if Korny was joling or not. But more chances is more chances.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, September 26, 2016, 15:56 (2760 days ago) @ someotherguy

I don't know it's that heavily weighted. To the point where I wasnt sure if Korny was joling or not. But more chances is more chances.

Ran it again last night with a different group, I'd say that good 70% from the chests were. Maybe it's a "first time on each character" thing, but it seemed almost a guarantee.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, September 26, 2016, 16:02 (2760 days ago) @ Korny

Interesting. I ran on my Hunter and didnt notice, but I wasnt really paying attention.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread