Kermit: about your Saturday raid (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Oholiab @, Friday, October 14, 2016, 01:55 (2744 days ago)

Hey Kermit! Junior and I would love to do the raid with you. Neither of us have done it, though, and we are only 360ish. If inexperience and low level is not for this raid, I completely understand. Feel free to boot us if need be!

Kermit: about your Saturday raid

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 14, 2016, 13:04 (2743 days ago) @ Oholiab

Hey Kermit! Junior and I would love to do the raid with you. Neither of us have done it, though, and we are only 360ish. If inexperience and low level is not for this raid, I completely understand. Feel free to boot us if need be!

Cool! You're more than welcome. Everyone else is kind of tentative so if push comes to shove we'll three-man it!

Kermit: about your Saturday raid

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, October 14, 2016, 14:06 (2743 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm pretty sure I'll be there, too. The raid is new to me, though.

Even if all my dudes have done it by then, willing to guide.

by Funkmon @, Friday, October 14, 2016, 14:11 (2743 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

+1 because the raid ain't bad.

by ProbablyLast, Friday, October 14, 2016, 16:14 (2743 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

I'll ask this now

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 14, 2016, 17:35 (2743 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

... because I don't want to tick anyone off (like I did last week), but for those who signed up early, how would you feel about giving up your seat to someone who signed up later but hasn't yet done the raid? No harm, no foul if you want to play.

Nbd, just invite me if you need me.

by ProbablyLast, Friday, October 14, 2016, 17:46 (2743 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread