Co-op Night (XB1 Edition) Tues@9 PM EST (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 10:45 (2592 days ago)
edited by Kermit, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 10:52

[image]

What?

A private match to decide teams, followed by the Nightfall mission and the daily mission!

Who?

Guardians light level 380 and up

Where?

XBL on the Xbox One

How?

Community members sign up with their gamertags using the event link.

I will invite you to an XBL party shortly before 9 EST. Every effort will be made to invite players in the order they signed up in the fireteam builder. When the party is full we'll do a quick private match to help us assign teams. Teams will break off and go shoot stuff.

Why?

To have the opportunity to play with community members you may not have played with before, to have a predictable time during the week to cooperatively tackle a harder challenge, and to kick some alien butt.

When?

9 pm EST until ~10 pm*

*Co-op Night has been revived in part to a provide a regular play time for the community WITHOUT conflicting with weekday commitments.

<3

Kermit

P.S. Remember that on co-op night, assists count more than kills.

I am excite

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 15:54 (2592 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

:)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 16:58 (2592 days ago) @ stabbim

- No text -

Can't make it but I fully support the idea! Have fun!

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 17:07 (2592 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Yesh!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 17:23 (2592 days ago) @ Kermit

No promises on connection quality, but damn if I'll miss this. :)

Not all heroes wear capes.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 19:35 (2592 days ago) @ Kermit

Some are green frogs.

Co-op Night (XB1 Edition) Tues@9 PM EST

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 01:23 (2592 days ago) @ Kermit

Sorry, Kerm, but I have to tell you the best part of Co-op Night isn't the playing together, but blue's stories. :D

Co-op Night (XB1 Edition) Tues@9 PM EST

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 03:46 (2591 days ago) @ ZackDark

Yep, it was fun! I had to go make dinner for the family, so I had to leave pretty soon after, but Tsunami, his dad and I had an amazing time destroying Phogoth. After doing the daily, I rejoined and I got to listen in on his stories and experiences.

Fun fact: Bluerunner did not inhale once. XD

Hahaha, I felt bad leaving in the middle of the stories

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12:05 (2591 days ago) @ Morpheus

Yep, it was fun! I had to go make dinner for the family, so I had to leave pretty soon after, but Tsunami, his dad and I had an amazing time destroying Phogoth. After doing the daily, I rejoined and I got to listen in on his stories and experiences.

If you're wondering why my dad's gamertag is so odd, it's the ID of one the ships he was an officer on.

Oh and thanks for getting me to 400!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12:47 (2591 days ago) @ kidtsunami

If you're wondering why my dad's gamertag is so odd, it's the ID of one the ships he was an officer on.

In retrospect I should have insisted I get to play with the your dad, since we're likely close to the same age. I'll add him as a friend, and do let him know that he's welcome to play any time.

Oh and thanks for getting me to 400!

You're welcome. I hope everyone had a good time. Blue's stories were worth staying on past my target completion time.

I don't know if the private match thing is going to work as well for team forming as it did in the Halo days because of the size limitation for Rumble. I may bring the Co-op Night random team generator out of retirement. Or I could just wing it like I did last night.

Oh he would love that

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 13:46 (2591 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

added

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 14:46 (2591 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 16:06 (2591 days ago) @ Kermit

Blue's stories were worth staying on past my target completion time.

Pretty much the only worthwhile Xbox exclusive, and a system-seller in its own right...

For now...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread