Saber Khai looking for Raid help - Xbox One (Recruitment)

by Saber Khai, Friday, April 07, 2017, 13:37 (2574 days ago)

For my first post to DBO forums I would like to request some help. I want to run a Raid tonight for the first time and, well, I'm looking for some sherpas to get me through. I have nothing to offer beyond my illuminating personality and the boundless entertainment of watching me die gracefully over and over again.

Saber Khai is my gamertag, and I will be online around 630-7 Central Standard Time on Xbox One. If anyone out there is interested, just shoot me a message or an invite. I'll probably be tooling around in the Plaguelands completing bounties. :)

Saber Khai looking for Raid help - Xbox One

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, April 07, 2017, 13:43 (2574 days ago) @ Saber Khai

I already have a full team tonight, but I'll be pretty available this weekend or even Monday night if you can't get a fireteam together tonight.

Saber Khai looking for Raid help - Xbox One

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, April 07, 2017, 13:53 (2574 days ago) @ Saber Khai

I'm sure you'll get plenty of replies from people willing to help, but just in case, you might want to keep an eye on the "Fireteam Builder" (on the right side of the forum index screen). It is an event calendar where you can schedule a Destiny event (Raid, strikes, whatever you want) and then other forum members can sign up to join you. Or, you can sign yourself up for an event that is already scheduled.

Good luck!

Welcome!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, April 07, 2017, 13:57 (2574 days ago) @ Saber Khai

For my first post to DBO forums I would like to request some help. I want to run a Raid tonight for the first time and, well, I'm looking for some sherpas to get me through. I have nothing to offer beyond my illuminating personality and the boundless entertainment of watching me die gracefully over and over again.

Saber Khai is my gamertag, and I will be online around 630-7 Central Standard Time on Xbox One. If anyone out there is interested, just shoot me a message or an invite. I'll probably be tooling around in the Plaguelands completing bounties. :)

I love raiding, and although I'm far from the best player here, I'm willing to fill out the team for a newbie run.

One more recommendation: don't be shy about using the Fireteam Builder (on the right side of the page). I will say a lot of people here are probably focused on the new versions of the raids (and their challenges) at the moment, but that focus will probably wane in a few weeks.

Saber Khai succeeded and stayed alive through a whole raid

by Funkmon @, Sunday, April 09, 2017, 02:21 (2573 days ago) @ Saber Khai

- No text -

Yay!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, April 09, 2017, 14:17 (2572 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread