Fireteam Builder suggestion (Fireteam Builder Events)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Saturday, May 20, 2017, 17:59 (2526 days ago)

A feature for the Fireteam Builder that just occurred to me. Maybe it's been suggested before: An "Add to Calendar " feature that all add the event to your preferred calendar, like google's or apple's. Doing so would one to have alerts and notifications when something they signed up for was occurring so they won't be late or miss it if they are busy doing something else. You can do so manually but who wants to do that? I know such a thing is possible as I've seen it before but dont know how easy it is.

Great idea

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, May 21, 2017, 02:22 (2525 days ago) @ CougRon

Yeah, that's a great idea. Will have to look into the specifics, but probably totally doable.

Some potentially helpful links

by marmot 1333 @, Sunday, May 21, 2017, 05:22 (2525 days ago) @ Beorn

Thx

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, May 22, 2017, 04:22 (2524 days ago) @ marmot 1333

- No text -

Fireteam Builder suggestion

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, May 22, 2017, 04:47 (2524 days ago) @ CougRon

A feature for the Fireteam Builder that just occurred to me. Maybe it's been suggested before: An "Add to Calendar " feature that all add the event to your preferred calendar, like google's or apple's. Doing so would one to have alerts and notifications when something they signed up for was occurring so they won't be late or miss it if they are busy doing something else. You can do so manually but who wants to do that? I know such a thing is possible as I've seen it before but dont know how easy it is.

Engineers. XD

Simpsons did it first. (Probably)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, May 22, 2017, 11:56 (2524 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread