Union of Light emblem code (DBO)

by ncsuDuncan @, Thursday, June 01, 2017, 22:03 (2513 days ago)

As the Destiny 2 Reveal Event was winding down, Claude and I (as well as a third fireteam member) were standing in line chatting with Bungie employee Brittany Lichty while waiting to play the new Strike for a second time. We were the very last people in line; the event staff cut it off after us and were turning people away. Eventually someone did the math on estimated play time vs. available stations only to find that Claude and I were actually standing after where the line needed to end. We'd have to settle for a quick match of PvP instead of the Strike.

Overhearing this news, the group ahead of us volunteered to give up their place in the Strike queue to play PvP instead themselves. Claude and I insisted they didn't need to, but we were thankful anyways. Brittany decided to reward their actions and radioed Cozmo, asking him to stop by the end of the line with a few of the Union of Light codes he had been handing out all day. Cozmo appeared within seconds and, after handing each of the generous strangers a code, gave me one as well.

First person to reply to this thread with "Thanks Britt and Cozmo!" in the subject line can have it. I've only got one.

That's pretty cool of everyone involved, really

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, June 01, 2017, 22:06 (2513 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

I'm going to leave it for someone more completionist than I, though. ;p

Thanks Brent and Cusco!

by ObsidianKitteh @, san antonio, tx, Thursday, June 01, 2017, 22:55 (2513 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

wait, this isnt reddit. guess someone else will get the code.

That's pretty cool of the guys in front of y'all. I get so used to the general public being greedy jerks that I am always surprised by the kindness of this community

I know a few DBOers who would like that!

by Funkmon @, Friday, June 02, 2017, 02:03 (2512 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Thanks for offering it, Duncan. I love to see freebies being spread around.

I know a few DBOers who would like that!

by BlackstarBSP, Saturday, June 03, 2017, 00:14 (2512 days ago) @ Funkmon

I love to see freebies being spread around.

Yeah, like other people's 'internet'.

Thanks Britt and Cozmo!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, June 02, 2017, 02:27 (2512 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

- No text -

Never mind!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, June 02, 2017, 05:10 (2512 days ago) @ Kermit

I don't know how but I already have one.

Never mind!

by ncsuDuncan @, Friday, June 02, 2017, 11:57 (2512 days ago) @ Kermit

Came with every purchase at the PAX booth. ;)

Never mind!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, June 02, 2017, 16:15 (2512 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Came with every purchase at the PAX booth. ;)

Well, in that case, thanks again!

That's very cool! Now: What I really want to know...

by Kahzgul, Friday, June 02, 2017, 03:11 (2512 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

How was the strike? How was the game? Did it feel different? How? How did you feel about the game before playing the strike vs. after playing?

Thanks Britt and Cozmo!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, June 02, 2017, 15:44 (2512 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

I guess if the only other person here who wants it already has it, I'll gladly take it off your hands :)

-Disciple

There's one^

by Funkmon @, Friday, June 02, 2017, 16:03 (2512 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

- No text -

That's Very Gracious Of You!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, June 03, 2017, 01:09 (2511 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Of everyone, really. Awesome consideration, regardless!

...what's Union of Light?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, June 03, 2017, 01:17 (2511 days ago) @ Morpheus

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, June 03, 2017, 01:27 (2511 days ago) @ ZackDark

That actually looks pretty nice! I kinda wish it could be a AoT reward. ;-)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread