How Destiny Crucible is new to me. (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, June 12, 2017, 00:56 (2503 days ago)

So I've always played as a hunter. It's not been until Age of Triumph have I've cared about my secondary and thirdary(?) characters. My warlock is junk but my Titan is a blast.

Currently playing crucible rumble and I feel like I'm borderline trolling.

Striker Titan, with shoulder charge and amplify melee. ACD/o Feedback Fence...I'm a whumping machine. I'm just running around constantly shoulder charging and meleeing! This is a blast!

Shoulder Charge FTW

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, June 12, 2017, 11:50 (2502 days ago) @ ManKitten

So. Much. Fun! If they don't bring it back in D2 I'm not buying it. :P

Literally the name of the last video I recorded

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, June 12, 2017, 12:12 (2502 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Also, for your glitching enjoyment

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, June 12, 2017, 12:20 (2502 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

O_o

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, June 12, 2017, 12:50 (2502 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

O_•

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, June 12, 2017, 18:58 (2502 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

ಠಿ_ಠ

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 12, 2017, 19:28 (2502 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

How Destiny Crucible is new to me.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, June 12, 2017, 12:18 (2502 days ago) @ ManKitten

Too bad you weren't around when we did an evening of striker titan shoulder charge/melee only PvP. we literally had a full team of titans running around shoulder charging anything and everything that moved.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, June 12, 2017, 15:29 (2502 days ago) @ unoudid

Too bad you weren't around when we did an evening of striker titan shoulder charge/melee only PvP. we literally had a full team of titans running around shoulder charging anything and everything that moved.

Those type of games are the best. Halo 2 Midship - We would only use grenades and melee. We could do surprisingly well.

by Harmanimus @, Monday, June 12, 2017, 15:43 (2502 days ago) @ ManKitten

Back when Halo 2 had Rumble Armory. The only FFA playlist I ever loved. Helps that of all the games I played I only ever came in lower than first twice. Thanks to sword matches.

I usually only do melees/grenades only when playing LAN. For fairness.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread