New Bungie podcast (Destiny)

by electricpirate @, Monday, July 17, 2017, 10:45 (2474 days ago)

Just popped up in the IOS podcast app,
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-bungie-podcast/id260716482?mt=2

Lots of smart design/sociological discussion about challenge, ritual, and why luke is kind of a jerk.

Hype

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, July 17, 2017, 10:47 (2474 days ago) @ electricpirate

Join Luke Smith, Mark Noseworthy, Eric Osborne, and Robert Engeln as they sound off on carry culture, the upcoming Destiny 2 Beta, and the soon to be viral Chipotle stratagem.

Playable link

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, July 17, 2017, 13:28 (2474 days ago) @ electricpirate

New Bungie podcast - On Discovering New Things

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, July 17, 2017, 15:28 (2474 days ago) @ electricpirate

... The Taken King, we learned a bunch of lessons on... you know, things are more fun to discover when they're a surprise.

Once you beat the campaign there's 10 more missions!

Wait, there were 10 more missions after you beat The Taken King campaign? When I think back on it, I recall being confused on what to do next after finishing the story in both House of Wolves and The Taken King. In fact my bro-in-law was like, "oh, I'm done" when he finished TTK Campaign, he didn't experience any of the content after that.

However, discovering things can be cool, like Black Spindle, I feel like they nailed that.

[end incoherent ramble]

Useful tips on doubling your chicken.

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Monday, July 17, 2017, 17:24 (2474 days ago) @ electricpirate

- No text -

That was hilarious.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 12:00 (2473 days ago) @ CougRon

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread