Beta Download Artwork (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, July 21, 2017, 10:24 (2464 days ago)

The artwork that displays when the beta is downloading is pretty cool…

Have these been released anywhere? Yes, I did google it.

Beta Download Artwork

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, July 21, 2017, 10:54 (2464 days ago) @ Cody Miller

What does it look like? I preloaded so I don’t recall any special art. :(

Beta Download Artwork

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, July 21, 2017, 15:21 (2464 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by Korny, Friday, July 21, 2017, 15:30

The artwork that displays when the beta is downloading is pretty cool…

Very cool, but possibly full of minor spoilers. then again, concept art means nothing (remember the giant frogs! Tigerman!)

Have these been released anywhere? Yes, I did google it.

Since you bothered to do the research before asking, I went ahead and grabbed those screens for you. ;)

Here ya go!

I made them all smaller to keep the file sizes down, but if anyone wants any of these images in "obnoxiously huge", let me know (the Pro grabbed the screens in 4k, but since the Install screen is in 1080, and the artwork itself is in a small window, the images, while bigger in file size, won't be in 4k quality. They'll just be bigger).

Thanks Korny!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, July 21, 2017, 15:24 (2464 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

#kornywasawesome

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, July 21, 2017, 15:30 (2464 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Beta Download Artwork

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, July 21, 2017, 15:41 (2464 days ago) @ Korny

I made them all smaller to keep the file sizes down, but if anyone wants any of these images in "obnoxiously huge", let me know (the Pro grabbed the screens in 4k, but since the Install screen is in 1080, and the artwork itself is in a small window, the images, while bigger in file size, won't be in 4k quality. They'll just be bigger).

The resolution/quality on the "They'll just be bigger" is better than what I got from your imgur album. I'd like to use these as desktop & screen saver images, so... yeah, I'd like the bigger ones.

+1

by Zero @, Florida, Friday, July 21, 2017, 16:22 (2464 days ago) @ dogcow

This artwork really is incredible, defiantly wallpaper worthy

Bigger versions for Dogcow and other animal amalgamations...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, July 21, 2017, 16:26 (2464 days ago) @ Korny

Thanks!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, July 21, 2017, 16:30 (2464 days ago) @ Korny

I don't why, but this one just slays me.

[image]

CC Symbol or CC• / CC•• Symbol?

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Saturday, July 22, 2017, 03:29 (2464 days ago) @ Kermit

[image]

I know I've seen that symbol on the outside of the windows before...
Clovis? Or Exo related?

Taken King Collector's Edition Book
[image]

Joe Cross Artstation - really old concepts
[image]

"Exo Stranger Symbol"
[image]

Cool!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, July 23, 2017, 17:11 (2462 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

Thanks!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, July 22, 2017, 11:18 (2463 days ago) @ Kermit

[image]

For some reason this image has me a strong Marathon vibe to me.

Thanks!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, July 24, 2017, 08:35 (2461 days ago) @ Xenos

[image]

For some reason this image has me a strong Marathon vibe to me.

Well, that would explain it. :)

Beta Download Artwork

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Friday, July 21, 2017, 16:59 (2464 days ago) @ Korny

I'm trying to parse what that last one could possibly be, and I've got nothing.

Interesting...

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Sunday, July 23, 2017, 16:52 (2462 days ago) @ Korny

[image]

Pyramid like structure like that D1 concept art. Traveleresque monuments coupled with head busts. New race directly connected to Traveler?

The Pryamids?! Woooo!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, July 23, 2017, 17:14 (2462 days ago) @ biggy

- No text -

Makes me think of the S'pht

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, July 24, 2017, 09:48 (2461 days ago) @ biggy

- No text -

Unrelated, but 4k Class Loading Icon images...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, July 21, 2017, 20:17 (2464 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Figured I'd go ahead and grab these too.

[image][image][image]
And a blank background...
[image]

Thanks!

by cheapLEY @, Friday, July 21, 2017, 22:20 (2464 days ago) @ Korny

I love clean backgrounds, and those are great!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread