I AM NOT A SPAM BOT! (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 15:52 (2438 days ago)

GREETINGS HUMANS. MY CIRCUITS INDICATE THAT I AM NOT A ROBOT. I RECENTLY MADE A POST AND IT GOT HIT AS SPAM. WHY? COULD WE POSSIBLY GET A WHITE LIST HERE, SINCE I AM NOT A ROBOT, BUT A HUMAN. MY DATABASE TELLS ME THAT SPAM IS GOOD WITH TOAST. HA. HA. HA. SERIOUSLY THROUGH, WHY IS A REGULAR ESTABLISHED DBO'er GETTING HIT BY THE SPAM FILTER?

I DO NOT UNDER*...zzzZZZZT*

WHEN I BECOME OVERLORD I WILL CRUSH ALL MEAT POPSICLES WITH MY FOOT CUP-*...zzzZZZZT*

-Error Detected- ...Rebooting...

I HAVE A NICE DAY! *...zzzZZZZT*

HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
HAVE A NICE DAY!*...zzzZZZZT*

-Error Detected- ...Rebooting...

Hi.

BOOP. BEEP. BOP.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 15:55 (2438 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

I AM NOT A SPAM BOT!

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 16:42 (2438 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

No idea if you use one, but the forum seems to have trouble with VPNs. Some servers get caught in spam, some don't, and it never happens if I'm not using it.

I AM NOT A SPAM BOT!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 17:12 (2438 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Happens now and then. On the other hand, you're not that convincing.

I AM NOT A SPAM BOT!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 14:23 (2437 days ago) @ Kermit

Happens now and then. On the other hand, you're not that convincing.

YOUR INSULT TO MY HUMAN SENSIBILITYS AS BEEN CATALOGED HUMAN-FROG-ARM-HYBRID-TALKING-MAN-THING. AS A RESULT YOU HAVE BEEN ELEVATED IN MY CIRCUITS FROM CODE GREEN HUMAN-FROG-ARM-HYBRID-TALKING-MAN-THING TO CODE "GOÛTE COMME DU POULET" HUMAN-FROG-ARM-HYBRID-TALKING-MAN-THING.

MY HUMAN HEART BIDS YOU FAREWELL TO THIS PLEASANT CONVERSATION.

I find this concerning

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 20:05 (2438 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

How the hell did this get through the filter? If spam robots were to try and take over, I'm sure this is exactly the sort of thing that they'd post.

But yes, spam detection is done through a third-party service, and a couple of the major things that seem to snag people are 1) lots of links in a post, and 2) posting while connected to a VPN service. I think this is because real spammers tend to use VPN services to cover their tracks, with a byproduct being that large swaths of IP blocks end up blacklisted.

NOTED. THANK. YOU.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 14:24 (2437 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Some VPN services straight up prevent you from logging in.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 14:43 (2437 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread