Forum Feature Idea (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, August 29, 2017, 10:05 (2422 days ago)

I don't know your tool set that this forum provides, but could a Spoiler Category be added?

[image]

This way people who don't want to see or accidentally click on spoilers, won't, provided they are logged in. If possible, you could then also autotag *SP* on all posts with in said tag, for those who aren't logged in.

Just uh, just a thought. :)

No. Just tag 'em.

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, August 29, 2017, 10:35 (2422 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I get what you're pointing at, but the category isn't "spoilers," the category is "Destiny," and a post about that category may contain spoilers.

It's really not that hard, folks.

*SP* :(

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, August 29, 2017, 11:00 (2422 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Yeah, your heart is in the right place, but nah

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, August 29, 2017, 12:05 (2422 days ago) @ Beorn

I mean, we can post spoilers about anything here. Remember the Great Fight of 2015, when Star Wars Ep7 premiered? Not Destiny-related at all, but still worthy of *SP* tags.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread