How to find 'Unbroken' mission? (Destiny)

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 09:07 (2389 days ago)

Last night I played 'Payback' and then the director (whatever the left trigger advice thing is called) said I should do mission 'Unbroken' in EDZ. The problem is, an icon for it doesn't show up on the map.

At the time I was level 16, so I went and ran a strike, some crucible, did some public events, etc, and got to level 20. Still nowhere to be found.

Did this happen to anyone else? Do I just have to go in the patrol space and find the start spot somehow? Every other mission has had an icon on the map, so I am confused.

I booted up des2ny before work this morning to check agian, but the servers were not responding.

Unrelated Also, I played a level 170 adventure at 147 and it seemed pretty hard.

Might be a shot in the Dark (pun intended) (SPOILER)

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 09:40 (2389 days ago) @ marmot 1333

Could this be your Subclass mission? If so, look at the top of your map in EDZ. you should have a Yellow Marker at the top, that's where you launch the Subclass Mission.

If not, Sorry for spoiling it.

Might be a shot in the Dark (pun intended) (SPOILER)

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 09:53 (2389 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Could this be your Subclass mission? If so, look at the top of your map in EDZ. you should have a Yellow Marker at the top, that's where you launch the Subclass Mission.

If not, Sorry for spoiling it.

I'm a titan; I played the Striker subclass mission already. I noticed I triggered the sunbreaker subclass but I think I still have to complete public events with other players for that mission to unlock (?).

'Unbroken' is a main storyline mission.

try (spoiler) anyways

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 10:25 (2389 days ago) @ marmot 1333
edited by CougRon, Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 10:28

Try Scrolling up anyways.

There are areas in the EDZ that people miss in the upper left corner of the map. the default view doesn't show them. Yes, it's that big. It's up near the top if I remember correctly.

+1

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 11:11 (2389 days ago) @ CougRon

Try Scrolling up anyways.

There are areas in the EDZ that people miss in the upper left corner of the map. the default view doesn't show them. Yes, it's that big. It's up near the top if I remember correctly.

Very True, I thought I had done all the lost Sectors in the EDZ. Completely Missed that part, and I had already been there as I had beat the campaign.

+1

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 11:23 (2389 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I did the adventures as they popped up as I ran the campaign. Usually before each mission. There is an adventure up there where you have to take out some anti-aircraft guns. If you run it before beating the campaign there is some dialog that spoils the ending. I don't know why they had it pop up before I had finished the campaign.

try (spoiler) anyways

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 11:37 (2389 days ago) @ CougRon

I'll try that tonight. I didn't even realize that the map scrolled. Thanks!

That was it.

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 17:06 (2389 days ago) @ CougRon

Jeez. I had no idea the map was that big. Or that it scrolled at all.

[image]

Thanks again!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread