Where are the "50" Cutscenes? (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 10:13 (2410 days ago)

I've been meaning to post this for a while. For those of you unaware, link 1

Campaign had a few, where are the others? (I have a few guesses where they may be.)

Where are the "50" Cutscenes?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 10:36 (2410 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I've been meaning to post this for a while. For those of you unaware, link 1

Campaign had a few, where are the others? (I have a few guesses where they may be.)

The raid is likely to have some, as will getting to the lighthouse.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 11:35 (2410 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Maybe an intro for Iron Banner and Faction Rally and other events we might not know about?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 12:38 (2410 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Maybe an intro for Iron Banner and Faction Rally and other events we might not know about?

What is faction rally?

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 12:52 (2410 days ago) @ Cody Miller

We don't know. It is on their September road map from last WU.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 12:54 (2410 days ago) @ Cody Miller

No idea. It was on Week 4 of the roadmap infographic in the latest THAB. It just says Faction Rally with pictures of Dead Orbit, FWC, and New Monarchy logos.

I'm imagining something where you pick a faction and do things to earn rep for it for rewards, with the winning faction maybe getting something neat, or just an extra drop or something.

Where are the "50" Cutscenes? *SP*

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 17:53 (2410 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Just opening factions up to people, join a group, etc.

Speaking of, now that the Speaker is "dead", will Exeggutor Hideo begin a dictator-ish rise to power now?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread