Jupiter Rises: Io Time-lapse (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 19:40 (2388 days ago)

I made a quick and dirty time-lapse from my favorite spot on Io. I had to move once so I wouldn't get booted and that gives the shot one stagger. Also, youtube compresses stuff, so...

Beautiful.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 23:17 (2388 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

Jupiter Rises: Io Time-lapse

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 23:23 (2388 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

This game is really beautiful. I know I should just get over it, but I'm still really bummed it doesn't have a photo mode. It just begs for one.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 05:24 (2388 days ago) @ cheapLEY

This game is really beautiful. I know I should just get over it, but I'm still really bummed it doesn't have a photo mode. It just begs for one.

No, you shouldn't get over it! Cause I really want one too.

Me, three.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 08:27 (2388 days ago) @ breitzen

Amazing vid, Robot.

Thanks for sharing!

by slycrel ⌂, Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:22 (2388 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Friday, September 15, 2017, 13:07 (2387 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to capture and share that. It's an awesome spot you found!

And thanks to the Bungie team for taking the extra time with details to create such a work of art <3

Here's a compilation of several others I've captured

by Robot Chickens, Friday, September 15, 2017, 13:49 (2387 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I'm glad you enjoyed them. Here's another one that includes campaign spoilers.

There are two Leviathans in this video. I didn't notice the second one until I took these shots. Can you find it?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, September 15, 2017, 14:07 (2387 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

There are two Leviathans in this video. I didn't notice the second one until I took these shots. Can you find it?

:51 seconds in. ;)

Have you seen just how big the whole thing is? You can see it in the level "Utopia".

by Robot Chickens, Friday, September 15, 2017, 14:09 (2387 days ago) @ Korny

Have you seen just how big the whole thing is? You can see it in the level "Utopia".

I'll have to check that one out again. Fun stuff.

Bonus

by Robot Chickens, Friday, September 15, 2017, 16:19 (2387 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I didn't catch the creepy eyes in this Fantasy-esque cave the first time. You may need to watch it full screen to see the detail.

Bonus

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 15, 2017, 16:53 (2386 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Man, caves in Destiny 2 really look like caves!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread