Raid time (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 18, 2017, 11:16 (2411 days ago)

Due to… circumstances, I have about one hour from 6:30 to 7:45 PST when I could do Calus. If this doesn't work, sub someone in, and I'll see you guys in the Friday raid. If that works, then cool!

Raid time

by cheapLEY @, Monday, September 18, 2017, 11:40 (2411 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Due to… circumstances, I have about one hour from 6:30 to 7:45 PST when I could do Calus. If this doesn't work, sub someone in, and I'll see you guys in the Friday raid. If that works, then cool!

I'll be there!

Raid time

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 18, 2017, 12:19 (2411 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'll be there!

It actually depends on what happens in the next few hours. I might be good from 2:30 to 7:45. I'll update.

Raid time

by TheeChaos @, Monday, September 18, 2017, 12:46 (2411 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I may have to get the fiance from work during this time frame(as usual). I am hoping to get on sooner so I can try and get some better weapons for the pesky adds.

Raid time

by cheapLEY @, Monday, September 18, 2017, 13:22 (2411 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I may have to get the fiance from work during this time frame(as usual). I am hoping to get on sooner so I can try and get some better weapons for the pesky adds.

Ditto. I'll be on by 7:00 central. Hoping to get an auto rifle I can infuse into my Coldheart. I'm also considering trying out the Sunshot for adds.
Either way I'd have to give up Merciless and I'm not sure if it's worth giving up that DPS. Coldheart might be a good substitute for that and leave me with a shotgun for those yellow bars.

Raid time *SP*

by TheeChaos @, Monday, September 18, 2017, 13:31 (2411 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Ditto. I'll be on by 7:00 central. Hoping to get an auto rifle I can infuse into my Coldheart. I'm also considering trying out the Sunshot for adds.
Either way I'd have to give up Merciless and I'm not sure if it's worth giving up that DPS. Coldheart might be a good substitute for that and leave me with a shotgun for those yellow bars.

I'm considering using Sunshot as well for the elemental damage against the shielded enemies. Scathelock may be my only other decent PVE primary I have atm. I have been using MIDA for the light and the fact that it does very well against enemies without shields, but I'm not having issues with them. Inside the other dimension I have no DPS issues and MIDA works wonders when trying to get those Psions, but outside is a big DPS check for adds. Hopefully I can figure out a good system soon. We are all still learning.

Raid time *SP*

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, September 18, 2017, 13:49 (2411 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'm considering using Sunshot as well for the elemental damage against the shielded enemies. Scathelock may be my only other decent PVE primary I have atm. I have been using MIDA for the light and the fact that it does very well against enemies without shields, but I'm not having issues with them. ...

Scathelock is plenty adequate. ;-)

I personally used Better Devils and another auto rifle that is the same type as Scathelock, and some of the other guys on our team were using Scathelock the whole time in the kinetic slot.

Update: Available from 3 to 7:30 PST

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 18, 2017, 13:38 (2411 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Update: Available from 3 to 7:30 PST

by cheapLEY @, Monday, September 18, 2017, 14:14 (2411 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Edit: Nevermind, I'm dumb. Time zones are hard. (:

Not sure

by TheeChaos @, Monday, September 18, 2017, 15:36 (2411 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I know Kupkake is PST and cant get on til later usually4. Ill try and rally the others!

Not sure

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 18, 2017, 15:55 (2411 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I'm available now. Just updating Des2ny.

Be there shortly!

by cheapLEY @, Monday, September 18, 2017, 16:37 (2411 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Just walked in the door. I'm going to take a super quick shower and shove a sandwich down my face and then I'll be online.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread