When does the "Spoiler" phase end officially for DBO? (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 14:15 (2395 days ago)

AKA - When can we stop tagging *SP*? Generally it's a two weeks thing, but I would like to see the forums thoughts. That is all.

When does the "Spoiler" phase end officially for DBO?

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 14:20 (2395 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I think we're probably safe as far as campaign story stuff, personally.

I know that Kermit's crew and a few others haven't attempted the raid yet, so we should be mindful of that still.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 14:42 (2395 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I know that Kermit's crew and a few others haven't attempted the raid yet, so we should be mindful of that still.

I'm still waiting for someone to yell at me for spoiling The Matrix a few threads down ;p

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 14:53 (2395 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Just have any blind Raiders join my fireteam. I'll absent mindedly take them all to the Raid while waiting on someone to come back to Crucible from a quick break.

Someone: "Was... that a Raid cutscene??"
Me: "Um.. No..." *Starts Crucible matchmaking process.*

Last Jedi Spoilers

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 15:32 (2395 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I'm still waiting for someone to yell at me for spoiling The Matrix a few threads down ;p

Snoke kills Leia.

Last Jedi Spoilers

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 16:39 (2395 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Snoke kills Leia.

It was actually cocaine and cardiac arrest

Last Jedi Spoilers

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 16:43 (2395 days ago) @ unoudid

Snoke kills Leia.

Too Soon?

Last Jedi Spoilers

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 16:46 (2395 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Snoke kills Leia.

Too Soon?

Nah, it happened a long, long time ago...

Haha. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 16:57 (2395 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Bravo.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 20:41 (2395 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Last Jedi Spoilers

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 17:04 (2395 days ago) @ unoudid

Snoke kills Leia.

You think I’m joking.

Last Jedi Spoilers

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 20:40 (2395 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Snoke kills Leia.

You think I’m joking.

I know what I think. I think the House of Mouse has better lawyers then you, or your friends and acquaintances, can get. I also think that sort of thing would be NDA'ed up the wazoo.

Last Jedi Spoilers

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 20:55 (2395 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Snoke kills Leia.

You think I’m joking.

I know what I think. I think the House of Mouse has better lawyers then you, or your friends and acquaintances, can get. I also think that sort of thing would be NDA'ed up the wazoo.

I'm leaning towards "We are just gonna mess with him."

Right now! Snape kills Ghaul!

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, September 28, 2017, 14:51 (2395 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

If you have to ask assume it hasn't ended.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 15:53 (2395 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

I find it's best not to assume if at all possable.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 16:20 (2395 days ago) @ Kermit

This post in whole is a curtsy.

Agreed

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 16:36 (2395 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

I find it's best not to assume if at all possable.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 29, 2017, 09:49 (2395 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

So I guess you never assume good intentions then? Aphorisms are situational. If you have enough doubt to ask the question, it's a good sign that SP tags still serve a purpose.

And I like to think there is still content in the game yet to be discovered and will be for a while, and that content will be spoiler material until it's common knowledge. It's not hard to type SP.

Geeze Kerm.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, September 30, 2017, 14:40 (2393 days ago) @ Kermit

So I guess you never assume good intentions then? Aphorisms are situational. If you have enough doubt to ask the question, it's a good sign that SP tags still serve a purpose.

And I like to think there is still content in the game yet to be discovered and will be for a while, and that content will be spoiler material until it's common knowledge. It's not hard to type SP.

Goodness, you've been rather aggressive of late. You speek as If I'm trying to be an asshole. Shit! the reason I even asked this is because I care! Yet here I get served up this deceleration of guessed veiled words.

If questions become a problem here at DBO, with ANY OF US, where asking questions simply results in pointed remarks of daring to ask, then there is a much larger problem at work. And all that's not to say that I doubt or even disagree with the merits you speak Kermit, just the existent of your words seems emotionally unnecessary.

I wanted to KNOW, and boy did I not expect the result.

“Curtsy”? I guess that is a form of good manners. :D

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Saturday, September 30, 2017, 11:04 (2394 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Depends on when Destiny 3is released.

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Thursday, September 28, 2017, 16:21 (2395 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, September 29, 2017, 05:42 (2395 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'm still at least a week a way from getting to make my blind raid run, and I played with someone earlier this week who was just starting the campaign and was avoiding story spoilers.

It's not exactly difficult to throw "*Raid SP*" or "*Story SP*" into a post title, and there are a lot of reasons why someone who wants to play the content wouldn't have had the chance to do so already. Honestly, I don't think two weeks is nearly long enough.

-Disciple

^ This

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, September 29, 2017, 09:21 (2395 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

It's not exactly difficult to throw "*Raid SP*" or "*Story SP*" into a post title, and there are a lot of reasons why someone who wants to play the content wouldn't have had the chance to do so already. Honestly, I don't think two weeks is nearly long enough.

And don't forget that we actually do have some DBOers who are switching the PC this round, and they have yet to play any of the game!

^ This

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, September 29, 2017, 09:29 (2395 days ago) @ Beorn

Maybe 2018? That would give a good two months worth of protected play time.

A soild point. I had forgotten this.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, September 30, 2017, 14:43 (2393 days ago) @ Beorn

And don't forget that we actually do have some DBOers who are switching the PC this round, and they have yet to play any of the game!

^This

by ProbablyLast, Friday, September 29, 2017, 10:22 (2395 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I'm a weirdo who loves spoilers but I think you should indicate story or raid spoilers in the topic title for the forseeable future.

Heck, I didn't run VoG until February in the first game and it was a fun surprise to be completely overwhelmed by everything. I wouldn't do that again, but people like that kind of stuff and video games are supposed to be fun.

*SP* *SP* Here is why I dared to ask. *SP* *SP*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, September 30, 2017, 15:03 (2393 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

*SP* LAST CALL
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I've been having some fun with my avatars.

First we have Derpy D1 Traveler.

[image]

This had been my avatar for a few mouths, before we got D2 content and advertising. About a month before launch, I decided to start having a little fun with Derpy Traveler here, resulting in Caged Derpy D2 Traveler.

[image]

So once we played the game and finished, for reasons every one in this post here already knows since this post identified it's self a spoiler, we got a new version of the traveler. So I got the idea to work on a third version of Derpy here. Problem is, it's a big plot point. So I figured I'd ask to see if I could figure out when I could reveal my (W.I.P) V3.

[image]

As far as I can tell, it's apparently it's going to be in till at least November. If only it could have been just that.

(Looks like I need to tweak the transparency of the light there. That is not the effect I want against this background. Hmmm. Not very pleasing to the eye. Looks like I'm going to have to go back to square one.)

*SP* *SP* Here is why I dared to ask. *SP* *SP*

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, September 30, 2017, 15:40 (2393 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

*SP* LAST CALL
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I've been having some fun with my avatars.

First we have Derpy D1 Traveler.

[image]

This had been my avatar for a few mouths, before we got D2 content and advertising. About a month before launch, I decided to start having a little fun with Derpy Traveler here, resulting in Caged Derpy D2 Traveler.

[image]

So once we played the game and finished, for reasons every one in this post here already knows since this post identified it's self a spoiler, we got a new version of the traveler. So I got the idea to work on a third version of Derpy here. Problem is, it's a big plot point. So I figured I'd ask to see if I could figure out when I could reveal my (W.I.P) V3.

[image]

As far as I can tell, it's apparently it's going to be in till at least November. If only it could have been just that.

(Looks like I need to tweak the transparency of the light there. That is not the effect I want against this background. Hmmm. Not very pleasing to the eye. Looks like I'm going to have to go back to square one.)

Yeah, I'd probably wait until November, maybe December, and I'm sorry if I came across as aggressive. It's a peeve of mine when people aren't sensitive about spoilers, and your original post made it sound as if you were tired of typing SP. Yes, I realize this is a debate that never ends.

I regret nothing!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, September 30, 2017, 16:54 (2393 days ago) @ Kermit

Yeah, I'd probably wait until November, maybe December, and I'm sorry if I came across as aggressive. It's a peeve of mine when people aren't sensitive about spoilers, and your original post made it sound as if you were tired of typing SP.

(And this is why it is best not to assume. ;P)

Yes, I realize this is a debate that never ends.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread