Howdy! (DBO)

by Le Comte, New York, NY, Sunday, October 01, 2017, 17:33 (2370 days ago)

As I'm a long time listener, but a first time caller, I thought I'd introduce myself and say hey before jumping in at the deep end. So, in that spirit:

Hi! I'm Sam, and I've been getting frankly way too into the lore of Bungie games since the Marathon days. I'm a member of the DBO Destiny 2 clan on PS4, as Le_Comte; I run a Hunter (currently light 282-285), with no alts (gasp!), and am happy to fill a Gunslinger-or-Nightstalker-shaped gap in a fireteam for just about any activity you'd care to name (though, fair warning: I'm more likely than not to be mid-to-bottom of the rankings in the Crucible).

Thank you all for maintaining such an awesome community! I'm stoked to be here in a posting capacity, at long last.

Cheers!

S.

Welcome!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, October 01, 2017, 17:39 (2370 days ago) @ Le Comte

Woo, another Marathon fan! Welcome to DBO!

Welcome!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, October 01, 2017, 17:51 (2370 days ago) @ Le Comte

Always good to have another Hunter!

Howdy!

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, October 01, 2017, 18:44 (2370 days ago) @ Le Comte

Welcome to the club!

If you see me online, don't be afraid to just jump into my Fireteam. I spend a lot of time just screwing around in the patrol spaces, and I'm almost always willing to lend a hand with any activity.

Howdy!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, October 01, 2017, 19:53 (2370 days ago) @ Le Comte

Marathon lore was where I came in, too. Welcome!

Welcome!

by Oholiab @, Sunday, October 01, 2017, 23:20 (2370 days ago) @ Le Comte

Marathon is where I started as well.

Good to know I’m not the only one who runs a Hunter with no alts!

Howdy!

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, October 02, 2017, 07:13 (2370 days ago) @ Le Comte

Welcome, would you like some water?

Howdy!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, October 02, 2017, 07:38 (2370 days ago) @ Le Comte

Hope to play with you soon! What times are you normally on?

Welcome!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, October 02, 2017, 07:53 (2370 days ago) @ Le Comte

Always good to see new faces (even when they're on different platforms!).

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread