Destiny Playstation Bundles

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 19:50 (3887 days ago)

There will be Playstation Bundles according to Jim Ryan President of SCEE.

Huh.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 20:09 (3887 days ago) @ Xenos

Is that the great partnership that they were so proud of at E3 that they didn't want to actually tell us about it, perhaps?

Timely exclusives

by Risay117, Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 21:00 (3886 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Looks like there are still exclusives but these are for a certain time period after which they are void, kind of like the cod packs comming onto xbox first before ps3.

"Timely exclusives"

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 30, 2013, 10:37 (3885 days ago) @ Risay117

Every time I read Timely exclusives I feel the need to add " ". :/

Timely exclusives ≠ exclusive. It means first. Its practically a buzz word filled with what ifs. I think Ps3 got a better deal in the long run with Bioshiock for example because (forgive the vague reasoning shown) they got everything at a cheaper price point.

With Activison at the helm of publishing I expect that each console will have some form of "I have something you don't" within the forcased ten year span.

Stuff like weapons and customization options really wont matter if the expanse of content Bungie claims it has made is true. And Missions - while nice are likely not to be as important due to the style of the game implied.

TL;DR?

DBO is my DLC. <3 :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread