London DBO Meetup? (DBO)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Sunday, September 01, 2013, 10:11 (3862 days ago)

Hey a few fun things are going on in the coming weeks.

Though I won't be attending, Marty will be in town on the 9th for the Game Music Connect conference, which as you guessed it, is about music in games. It looks like if you study music and especially if you want to work on music in games, this conference is targeted specifically at you.

There's also the Virgin Media Games Space located in Shoreditch. It's pretty awesome, it has XBoxs, PCs, Vitas, PS3s, and the Oculus Rift in all it's glory available for the public to try out. I stopped by on the way to a meeting and it was a really awesome space with a ton of awesome gear packed into a tight spot. I'll definitely hang out there a few times and probably will do some development out of their development area a few days. Oh and Strike Suit Zero with the Oculus Rift was the most awesome yet vomit inducing experience of my life. I couldn't help myself and immediately tried immelman like maneuvers and immediately couldn't handle it anymore...

So I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a DBO London Meetup Sept. 9th where we grab a pint and head over to checkout the VMGS. Maybe if I ask politely we could buy Marty a pint when he's in town.

Who's in?

GO GUNNERS

London DBO Meetup?

by kapowaz, Sunday, September 01, 2013, 13:59 (3862 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Who's in?

Sounds cool, but I've got the in-laws visiting on the 9th (one of the reasons I decided against going to see Marty talk). It's be cool to gather the troops for something like this sometime though. There must be more than 2 London-based DBOers?

London DBO Meetup?

by Risay117, Sunday, September 01, 2013, 22:05 (3861 days ago) @ kapowaz

Wanna pay for my flight to london.

haha I wish I rolled in that much cash

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, September 02, 2013, 00:28 (3861 days ago) @ Risay117

- No text -

I don't have a list

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, September 02, 2013, 01:36 (3861 days ago) @ kapowaz

Who's in?

Sounds cool, but I've got the in-laws visiting on the 9th (one of the reasons I decided against going to see Marty talk). It's be cool to gather the troops for something like this sometime though. There must be more than 2 London-based DBOers?

But I agree, there must be more than 2.

I'm busy Tuesday night, but would be happy to do it later in the week.

another time then

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 03:01 (3853 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread