My blind raid group needs a gauntlet checkpoint (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 09:58 (2347 days ago)

Much like Disciple's group last week, our group is having trouble with scheduling. If you're doing the raid tonight or tomorrow night, we're in need of a gauntlet checkpoint(normal mode).

If anyone can help us out, it would be greatly appreciated.

I can try to be on at a certain time if that helps.

Kermit

My blind raid group needs a gauntlet checkpoint

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 10:08 (2347 days ago) @ Kermit

If enough people are interested, I'd be down to run the raid up to the Calus checkpoint tonight. If there's another group already running tonight, though, I also wouldn't mind snagging a checkpoint as close to Calus as possible. I think our blind group may only have two hours this week where everyone's schedules overlap, so I'd love to try and get them a better shot at the boss kill. I can be on pretty much any time from 5PM Central to midnight.

-Disciple

FTB Event Created

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 12:46 (2347 days ago) @ Kermit

https://destiny.bungie.org/ftb/2567

Still wouldn't mind taking the night off if there's already a team with a run planned that can get Kermit and I the hook-up, but I can put in the work to get us a CP if there are enough people willing to stop before beating Calus.

-Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread