Bungie.org Community Game Night WITH Special (Bungie) Guests (Recruitment)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 10:14 (3857 days ago)

Alright people. I talked to DeeJ while I was at PAX and he agreed to play with us during a Communnity Game Night (and other Bungie employees expressed interest also!). He would like to play Battlefield 3 on the 360. Now, I want to get an idea of how many are interested AND what nights work for all of you. I know we've done this poll before, but I want to make sure we get as much of the Community to play as possible so humor me again please.

Let me know in the subject of your reply what night(s) work best for you and I will talk to DeeJ afterwards (if he's not already watching over us right now). It may not be next week depending on availability so keep that in mind!

No DLC required, but make sure to d/l updates beforehand!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 11:14 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Can't make it. No BF3.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 11:37 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

But if I could…

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 15:32 (3857 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by Ragashingo, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 16:00

Oh, and any day but Tuesday is fine for me. Assuming you pick a game I can play. :)

Bungie.org Community Game Night WITH Special (Bungie) Guests

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 11:47 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

For the record, I just suggested BF3. We can play anything.

BF, COD, Halo (Reach, 3, 4).

Whatever.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 11:50 (3857 days ago) @ DeeJ
edited by Xenos, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 12:01

For the record, I just suggested BF3. We can play anything.

BF, COD, Halo (Reach, 3, 4).

Whatever.

Yeah, didn't mean to misrepresent, just seeing if we can get enough with BF3 first as I too love BF3

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 11:58 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

No worries. When you gather a party and arrive at a consensus for what to play, let me know. Weeknights are best - starting at 8 PM Pacific or later.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 13:25 (3852 days ago) @ DeeJ

No worries. When you gather a party and arrive at a consensus for what to play, let me know. Weeknights are best - starting at 8 PM Pacific or later.

DeeJ, does this Thursday in Halo Reach work for you?

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 17:56 (3852 days ago) @ Xenos

DeeJ, does this Thursday in Halo Reach work for you?

so I guess I don't need to be ready in 3 minutes

Correct

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 17:58 (3852 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I moved the night a couple of weeks ago because of DBOtv, sorry if I caused confusion.

Correct

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 18:23 (3852 days ago) @ Xenos

I moved the night a couple of weeks ago because of DBOtv, sorry if I caused confusion.

agh, no, I'm sorry, I forgot
so, it'll be Wednesday or Thursday?

Thursday, if DeeJ ever responds :)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 18:24 (3852 days ago) @ General Vagueness

- No text -

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 12:20 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

I kick off Season 5 of Co-op Night (Halo 4) on Wednesday, September 18th. That knocks out Wednesdays for me for a while.

Deej or any other Bungie employee is welcome, as always.

I do have BF3, but I suck at it (surprise!). I have been a pretty decent medic the few times I've played it, though.

What time was community gamenight again?

by Risay117, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 12:48 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by Risay117, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 12:55

Plus i do not have bf3 could borrow it of someone. Need to see how it goes with my schedule.

Also can they play tf2 perchance.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 12:52 (3857 days ago) @ Risay117

Plus i do not have bf3 could borrow it of someone. Need to see how it goes with my schedule.

Generally we start 9pm ET, but it looks like it works for Bungie employees 8pm PT, so I'll probably start it 8pm MT just to be prepared. Confused yet? :) But yeah, based on response so far, I think we will most likely switch to Halo Reach as we generally get a great turn out for Halo Reach, but I'll at least give it until tomorrow morning before I make the call.

by Oholiab @, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 15:11 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

Which night are you thinking?

Thanks for setting this up! Sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't have BF. If you end up playing Reach, let me know!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 15:15 (3857 days ago) @ Oholiab

Which night are you thinking?

Thanks for setting this up! Sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't have BF. If you end up playing Reach, let me know!

Thursdays work best for me, but I was hoping more people would respond with what night works best for them! I want to make sure as many of us can play as possible if they want to with Bungie.

DBO vs TF2 would be amazing

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 13:18 (3857 days ago) @ Risay117

- No text -

TF2!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, September 05, 2013, 18:46 (3857 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

- No text -

ON 360!

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 19:40 (3857 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

by Tails @, Across the Pond, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 19:35 (3857 days ago) @ Risay117

Also can they play tf2 perchance.

DotA 2 maybe? ;) A fair few of us play that. Not that Deej plays mind you, as we gathered at the last pentathlon

Lets do it!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 13:18 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

I really enjoy BF3 and I'll fix up anyone's vehicle who needs it! If its 8PT then I can do any night.

Might be able to make it!

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 13:20 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

School started up again so I don't know if I am available. Considering start time is recommended for 8p PST, it should be doable. Just give me when it's happening and I'll try to make it! :)

Monday through Saturday, Sunday before 6pm/after 7pm PST

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 15:37 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

So we can all watch Breaking Bad, of course. :)

Sweet!

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 18:45 (3857 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I'm down for any Halo title, as I don't have Battlefield. Mondays and Tuesdays work best for me.

Sweet!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 19:07 (3857 days ago) @ Mr Daax
edited by Grizzlei, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 19:16

I'm down for any Halo title, as I don't have Battlefield. Mondays and Tuesdays work best for me.

Why'd you reply to me, dude? :P

Anyhoo, who's that in your avatar? < I never thought I'd ever ask that on bungie.org.

Sweet!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 19:25 (3857 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Anyhoo, who's that in your avatar?

That reminds me… :)

Sweet!

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 19:42 (3857 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Anyhoo, who's that in your avatar? < I never thought I'd ever ask that on bungie.org.

Why that's the intrepid Spaceman Spiff! Captain of the cosmos!

Sweet!

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Thursday, September 12, 2013, 20:40 (3850 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Why'd you reply to me, dude? :P

I replied to you because I like you sooo much :)

And maybe because I had a brain fart and failed at a proper reply :P

My avatar is Spaceman Spiff!!! If you have never read Calvin and Hobbes, I highly recommend that you do. It's my favorite newspaper comic strip.

All for it if someone buys me BF3 & teaches me how to play.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Thursday, September 05, 2013, 20:16 (3857 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread