STOP EARNING CLAN XP (DBO)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 05, 2017, 20:07 (2305 days ago)

ZOMG I can't capture these cutscenes if every 30 seconds I get "+500 Clan XP" overlaid on top. Stop playing the game you paid for and are excited about!

Is that notification affected by the HUD visibility setting?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, December 05, 2017, 20:24 (2305 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

What HUD visibility setting?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 05, 2017, 20:48 (2305 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

What HUD visibility setting?

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, December 05, 2017, 20:59 (2305 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Look under the Accessibility settings. HUD opacity.

FWIW, I think those Clan XP notifications and glimmer notifications are the things that don't go away, even when you turn the HUD completely off. It's been long enough now that I'm not positive about that, but I'm pretty sure.

Oh, Cody....

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, December 06, 2017, 01:29 (2305 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

STOP EARNING CLAN XP

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, December 05, 2017, 20:44 (2305 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Seriously, their UI need some work. That's annoying, even when you're not trying to capture cutscenes. I know my clan is earning XP, I don't need the freaking play by play, Bungie.

Serious suggestion

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, December 06, 2017, 06:23 (2305 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Leave the clan while recording. Shouldn't take too long, I think. Is the PS clan as full as the Xbox one or can people come and go freely?

Serious suggestion

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 06, 2017, 08:35 (2305 days ago) @ ZackDark

Leave the clan while recording. Shouldn't take too long, I think. Is the PS clan as full as the Xbox one or can people come and go freely?

PS4 clan has reached max exp for the week. I should be able to do it now.

Serious suggestion

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, December 06, 2017, 08:57 (2305 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Let us know if your Clan XP resets when you come back. For science.

Serious suggestion

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, December 06, 2017, 10:53 (2305 days ago) @ ZackDark

lol - he said he doesn't need to leave because the 100,000 cap was reached yesterday... but it would probably just mean he'd lose the chance to earn XP for the week.

I earned a ridiculous number of bright engrams in a few hours last night (8?) - seems they've doubled the earn rate (at least for some activities, I guess). Seems a shame to miss out on that speed of earning just because he wants to capture cutscenes. :)

Serious suggestion

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 06, 2017, 11:07 (2305 days ago) @ Claude Errera

lol - he said he doesn't need to leave because the 100,000 cap was reached yesterday... but it would probably just mean he'd lose the chance to earn XP for the week.

I earned a ridiculous number of bright engrams in a few hours last night (8?) - seems they've doubled the earn rate (at least for some activities, I guess). Seems a shame to miss out on that speed of earning just because he wants to capture cutscenes. :)

One was super easy to fix with some After Effects cloning. The other is right at the beginning so it's no big deal to recapture. I should be uploading them tonight.

Serious suggestion

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, December 06, 2017, 12:02 (2305 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Oh, I know. I'm suggesting he check for a potential exploit of the XP mechanics so us poor PC folk can level the Clan slightly faster. :p

I don't even want the engrams, just the Clan level.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread