The Storm and the Mail Sack (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 06, 2013, 20:16 (3883 days ago)

Home again Home Again. . .

Two Things to note (I find)

Father Franklin Urk said two things in an interview that I would love to have >addressed!
1) Players can combine supers to perform unique actions as a group.
2) He answered to the title of Community Manager, but I thought YOU were the community >manager.

Your first question is not linked to said interview. Thus, it is invalid. We don’t >comment on rumors.

As for your second question, Guardians are always more powerful when they have someone >to back them up. Or is that the answer to both questions?

This community is shaping up to be a real beast. Any hopes of even attempting to >“manage” it will rely on a proper Fireteam.

(Well Played)

Unisaur 64 You mentioned the podcast in the previous sack, implying that you >would have an update when you were stateside.

I didn’t imply anything. I dared you to ask me again, and you have. Thank you. The >Podcast is making a comeback. Urk is even casting the panel on Twitter.

Editor’s Note: With a little bit of help, we’ve located the necessary equipment, and scored a sound proof room. I wanted to book the first go this week, but things got nuts. That’s good and bad news for you. It means the podcast will have to wait just a little while longer, but it also means that something more substantial is in the works.

Sit tight. – Urk

I have herd myths and a prophecy of this thing called a "Bungie Podcast". :P

Oh also Bungie is giving way German Destiny Cards on twitter next week. So that too I guess.

The Storm and the Mail Sack

by xgeua, Saturday, September 07, 2013, 21:14 (3882 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Seeing the Earth come up over the horizon on the Moon, never knowing what the future may hold. And explosions.

Can't wait to see it myself. Reminds me of Earthrise.

The Storm and the Mail Sack

by Durandal, Sunday, September 08, 2013, 08:36 (3881 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

"1) Players can combine supers to perform unique actions as a group."

.... Ok, now I'm imagining first person Chrono Trigger attacks.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread