DIM now allows you to remove items from postmaster (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, December 11, 2017, 10:50 (2300 days ago)

This is the killer app.

by Funkmon @, Monday, December 11, 2017, 11:52 (2300 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

It COULD Be...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 19:27 (2297 days ago) @ Funkmon

If there were a larger support group. Destiny Inventory Manager has always served its purpose as a double-edged sword, both being the most innovative and miraculous time-saver and the most inoperative and molasses-ass bane of all existence.

Sometimes a transfer will happen instantaneously—in most cases too fast for even us players. Other times, that circle will spin literally forever. But what's most heartbreaking(and infuriating) about the software is this:

Every single time—and I say this with no exaggeration or facetiousness—every single update, 100%, 10 out of 10; whenver one thing is fixed, it breaks something else. And that something else is always massive enough to cripple a Destiny player.

The most current one(for me at least) is that I can't load any weapons or armor pieces in Destiny 1, or filter any items in Destiny 2. I don't know how many people work on the programing of DIM, but we need a payroll to put these people on, so we can hire some help! Maybe Bungie can chip in or something, since they're not supporting Item managers anymore!

I hate having to say this, but DIM has ended up becoming a crutch! A crutch with splintered wood.

DIM now allows you to remove items from postmaster

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, December 11, 2017, 12:40 (2300 days ago) @ Schedonnardus
edited by INSANEdrive, Monday, December 11, 2017, 12:48

I know it's not in-game, ...

Yea. We all know. We knew this In Destiny 1 too.

and it's not "delete from postmaster" but it's a start.

So I have maxed out all my shader/mods/transmit space on my character. Naturally, I keep the excess stuff in my vault (which is almost maxed, bit less for the moment since the update showed where I had more then one). I was hoping I could transfer the shader/mods/transmits from the postmaster to the vault. You can not. Oh well.

Postmaster is my 2nd Vault for now.

Edit: NVM! Was expecting some autocomplete magic. Just went in switched some things in a few clicks. Much faster then the back and forth needed on three characters. Holy moley this is awesome.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/7j0gh9/big_news_dim_has_added_move_from_postmaster/

https://github.com/DestinyItemManager/DIM/blob/master/docs/CHANGELOG.md#4280

Who would win? Mega Studio funded by a Mega Publisher or Some dudes/dudettes playing with the API?

This is an awesome addition

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, December 11, 2017, 13:31 (2300 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread