Huge Destiny Console Contest (Destiny)

by GolgothaAvante, Monday, September 09, 2013, 09:02 (3853 days ago)

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that Gamepedia is hosting a really awesome competition right now for Destiny. We're so excited for the game that we set up a huge wiki and set up a few collaborations with video producers and the like. As part of our excitement, we also decided a competition would be in order to promote that wiki and the game itself.

We're giving away a Grand Prize of a PS4 Console+Copy of Destiny package, and three runner-up prizes of Destiny copies. And all you have to do is edit the wiki and take part in the promotion of the game. We're really stoked for the game and the competition, so if you are too, come check out the details at http://destiny.gamepedia.com/Destiny_Console_Contest .

Thanks!

Huge Destiny Console Contest

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, September 09, 2013, 09:43 (3853 days ago) @ GolgothaAvante

I edited the wiki to say that the winner of the contest was Cody Miller. Email me for my shipping information. Looking forward to the free PS4 and destiny.

by urk, Monday, September 09, 2013, 10:22 (3853 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Are you a wizard?

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, September 09, 2013, 10:58 (3853 days ago) @ GolgothaAvante

I just tried adding a page on Public Events, and it told me "not allowed", "identified as harmful", "Large Spam Pages".

Not the best first impression... :\

by Claude Errera @, Monday, September 09, 2013, 11:00 (3853 days ago) @ Mid7night

I just tried adding a page on Public Events, and it told me "not allowed", "identified as harmful", "Large Spam Pages".

Well, clearly you should stop writing harmful spam pages.

Duh.

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, September 09, 2013, 11:05 (3853 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Duh.

Heh, ok, that did make me chuckle. ;)

At first I thought "harmful spam" was redundant, but not all spam is really "harmful". A truly redundant statement would be "annoying spam". :P

by Claude Errera @, Monday, September 09, 2013, 11:15 (3853 days ago) @ Mid7night

Duh.

Heh, ok, that did make me chuckle. ;)

At first I thought "harmful spam" was redundant, but not all spam is really "harmful". A truly redundant statement would be "annoying spam". :P

I hear Hawaiians love spam.

Oh, wait, we were talking about electronic spam...

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, September 09, 2013, 11:17 (3853 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I actually do enjoy spam, but only when it's sliced and fried. It's basically like extra-salty bacon.

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Monday, September 09, 2013, 11:28 (3853 days ago) @ Mid7night

I actually do enjoy spam, but only when it's sliced and fried. It's basically like extra-salty bacon.

On toast. With copious quantities of mayo. Heart attack in a sandwich, right there.

"Works as intended."

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 09, 2013, 11:03 (3853 days ago) @ Mid7night

- No text -

Wow, didn't know I was such a well-known spammer

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, September 09, 2013, 11:10 (3853 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I WISH I had that much free time! :P

Fixed it

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, September 09, 2013, 14:44 (3853 days ago) @ Mid7night

I was finally able to add my page on Public Events. I had to first save it with only a few sentences, and then re-edit it to include the rest of what I wrote.

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Monday, September 09, 2013, 13:00 (3853 days ago) @ GolgothaAvante

Added a very brief article on the unknown fifth enemy race :)

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 17:09 (3851 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Glad to see this posted here :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread