Another franchise dead to me. (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, January 21, 2018, 09:16 (2279 days ago)

MGS joins Deus Ex.

Another franchise dead to me.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, January 21, 2018, 10:52 (2279 days ago) @ Cody Miller

MGS joins Deus Ex.

Nobody tell him that MGS V has microtransactions that help you in single-Player...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, January 21, 2018, 19:36 (2279 days ago) @ Korny

MGS joins Deus Ex.

Nobody tell him that MGS V has microtransactions that help you in single-Player...

Coincidence I never got more than an hour into that?

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, January 21, 2018, 20:39 (2279 days ago) @ Cody Miller

MGS joins Deus Ex.

Oh, you never got past the overly long crawling segment in which he moves stupidly, painfully slowly either? (:

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, January 22, 2018, 08:40 (2278 days ago) @ cheapLEY

MGS joins Deus Ex.

Oh, you never got past the overly long crawling segment in which he moves stupidly, painfully slowly either? (:

You mean the one at the end of 4 where you are crawling through the microwave chamber? That was actually kind of awesome.

by Coaxkez, Sunday, January 21, 2018, 15:48 (2279 days ago) @ Cody Miller

MGS is that rare franchise which was so intimately defined by its creator that there is really no point in continuing without him.

What's your beef with Deus Ex?

They had MTX ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Sunday, January 21, 2018, 16:31 (2279 days ago) @ Coaxkez

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread