Quickplay challenges listed online? (Destiny)

by marmot 1333 @, Thursday, January 25, 2018, 13:17 (2254 days ago)

There is a bug that prevents challenges from displaying in quickplay. The daily challenge today is to complete three challenges in Crucible.

Is there any place online that lists the daily quickplay challenges? I haven't been able to find them anywhere yet. Is that information provided by the API?

Quickplay challenges listed online?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, January 25, 2018, 14:10 (2254 days ago) @ marmot 1333

Sadly they are not currently visible in the API.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, January 26, 2018, 10:24 (2254 days ago) @ marmot 1333

There is a bug that prevents challenges from displaying in quickplay. The daily challenge today is to complete three challenges in Crucible.

Is there any place online that lists the daily quickplay challenges? I haven't been able to find them anywhere yet. Is that information provided by the API?

I don't think they're just not displaying - I think they're not accessible in regular QuickPlay all the time. When there are no visible Challenges, I switch over to Osiris QuickPlay, because they're there.

(I could be wrong, and they could be accessible but invisible - but there was a night that I played for a couple of hours, and earned nothing until I switched to the Osiris list.)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, January 26, 2018, 10:30 (2254 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I don't think they're just not displaying - I think they're not accessible in regular QuickPlay all the time. When there are no visible Challenges, I switch over to Osiris QuickPlay, because they're there.

(I could be wrong, and they could be accessible but invisible - but there was a night that I played for a couple of hours, and earned nothing until I switched to the Osiris list.)

I'm pretty sure you could still do them, from the note in the upcoming patch:

"Fixed an issue where Challenges were not appearing within Quickplay"

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread