Marty on MotS (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 13:24 (2270 days ago)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RespawnShow/status/958709605688786944

Tomorrow I guess we will get an inside look at its creation.

Neat!

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 15:03 (2270 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I’m looking forward to it. Really enjoyed the episode he was on discussing Echoes of the First Dreamer.

Marty on MotS

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, February 03, 2018, 10:21 (2267 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It’s a good listen. He tells the neat story about how the idea came about, and they play the very first musical sketch he composed for Destiny.

It’s a little bittersweet, though, honestly. You can hear how excited Marty is to be talking about it, and maybe I’m extrapolating too much, but seemingly how exited he is by the initial concept of Destiny. It’s makes me a little sad that we won’t see that sort of grand version of Destiny is. I’m happy with what Destiny the game is, but I still long for the game I thought they were making, and I don’t think will ever go away.

love this interview

by Robot Chickens, Saturday, February 03, 2018, 11:04 (2267 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Finally got around to listening to this

by breitzen @, Kansas, Sunday, February 04, 2018, 08:16 (2266 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It’s a really good interview. It helps that the interviewer really has an ear for music. I’ll agree with cheapLEY it’s a bit bittersweet, but very interesting to see the creative backstory of MotS.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread